News:

C5alive - The Premier Sinclair C5 website
https://www.c5alive.co.uk

Author Topic: Hi there from the West Midlands  (Read 2513 times)

retroboy

Hi there from the West Midlands
« on: 01, November, 2010 - 20:51:29 »
Hi there people just to say a big hello from the midlands been into C5s for a while, and now after being c5 less for a while now have 2 , are there any other C5 owners in the midlands area I wonder??

Offline Retro Andy

• Global Moderator
  • Millennium Member
  • Battery level: 12
Re: Hi there from the West Midlands
« Reply #1 on: 02, November, 2010 - 06:03:17 »
Hello and a warm welcome to the forum, sorry not that close I live in King's Lynn in Norfolk, its great to see new members join in on the madness and fun of the Sinclair C5.
P.S. Like the name Retroboy  :)

Retro Andy. 

Karl

« Reply #2 on: 02, November, 2010 - 08:37:56 »
Good to see you on the c5alive forum mate  8)

retroboy

« Reply #3 on: 02, November, 2010 - 13:16:54 »
Thanks for the replies, always liked the C5 and had several a few years ago, but as with most things like this the bug never left so always said I would get another.

I wondered if there are any Midlands meets on the cards at any time , maybe I thought at Gaydon motor museum or a visit to the University of Warwick Science Park.

Karl

« Reply #4 on: 02, November, 2010 - 14:03:47 »
..... I wondered if there are any Midlands meets on the cards at any time , maybe I thought at Gaydon motor museum or a visit to the University of Warwick Science Park.

I like the idea of visiting the Science park, it's part of the c5's history - might be a space for it on next years calendar  ;)
We were at Gaydon earlier this year and may well return if we get invited back  ;D