C5Alive General Category > C5alive Information

NEW WEBSITE

<< < (2/2)

Karl:

--- Quote from: radiomarty on  05, March, 2012  - 15:55:23 ---Top job - looking really good - Karl you need to get that shop stocked up !!  :) :) :)

--- End quote ---

I have booked next week off work , so hopefully I'll get that part sorted.

As Dan says, I want parts of the main website to be more inclusive of everyone on the forum to help show that C5alive is a c5 owners club that makes buying and running a c5 less scary because the support is there   8).  Open to some ideas and suggestions . The template is up and running , we just need to fill the space up  ;)

minidaz:
New website looks good  ;D
The only thing i can think of that might help is to make the scrolling images, or at least the Hall Of Fame and Shopping Trolley ones , clickable, as that was the first thing i tried to do with them, as they just seem like they would take you somewhere if you did  :)

Lancealot:
I agree nice web site and I tried the rolling images........

Great minds think the same...................

Lance

thedesigntailor:

--- Quote from: minidaz on  06, March, 2012  - 17:39:25 ---New website looks good  ;D
The only thing i can think of that might help is to make the scrolling images, or at least the Hall Of Fame and Shopping Trolley ones , clickable, as that was the first thing i tried to do with them, as they just seem like they would take you somewhere if you did  :)

--- End quote ---

Can do that. No probs :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version