C5Alive General Category > Welcome To The Forum

Hello. New C5 owner her

(1/3) > >>

MovingOnCollectables:
 Hello All.

Just to introduce myself before I start on the forum with questions and banter etc.

I've just picked up yesterday my C5 recently won on ebay and I love it. It is currently running on a small car battery and I've only been about a mile and a half on it so far. Underneath looks quite solid but it will need one of you experts to give it the once over as there are a few bits I'd like to get right on it etc like the brakes that are just about non existent!

Anyway more to come but for now just thought I'd say Hi. I'm used to forums and banter etc but the one I'm used to is for my other toy which is a V8 and hardly any of what I used to put on the forum was car related just a good bunch and a great laugh.

Cheers all and Thank you in advance for any replies.

Regards

Gary

C5 ENTHUSIAST + RESTORER:
Hi there welcome to the site any help wanted just ask no problem ....Bye Chas C5 ENTHUSIAST + RESTORER

Karl:
welcome to the weird and wonderful world of the Sinclair c5  ;)

If you're free, get yourself on the list to come along to Brooklands next month with your c5. As well as getting to go around the AMG track you get to chat with some other c5 owners and probably sort out a few snags with your new beastie  :D 

MovingOnCollectables:
Hi.

Thank you for the replies Chas and BooBoo. The Brooklands event looks great and we would be happy to come along with the Beast lol! However I cannot guarantee at this moment that we can make it as it is 200 miles away and we are in France the following week.

I'm looking forward to meeting you all and all the replies on the forum.

Thanks all.

Regards

Gary.

PS. Anyone near Doncaster/Rotherham/Sheffield area in South Yorkshire?? Cheers

C5 ENTHUSIAST + RESTORER:
Hi there Garry I live in Ilkeston .....Bye Chas

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version