News:

C5 Alive attending the following event
Easter Sunday 20th April 2014 - Sandwich Gears of Change Motor Show - Kent
http://classicmusicandmotors.co.uk/flv_portfolio/motor-shows/

Author Topic: C5Alive Event - Brooklands Motor Museum Sun 14th September - READ FOR FREE ENTRY  (Read 7112 times)

Offline patbrooks

• Administrator
  • Battery level: 0
  • 4 legs may be better than 2 but 3 wheels better then anything!
Once again C5Alive will be attending Brooklands for the yearly Cycle Festival

Sunday 14th September 2014

"Join us as we celebrate pedal power through the ages at Brooklands Museum.

For children there will be a ‘Decorate Your Bike’ competition - the competition will be held in three age groups: up to 5 years, 5-7 years and 8-11 years, and will be followed by a ride around the Motoring Village to show off your decorated bike.  Children will also be able to take part in the popular Scootathon.

On display and in action will be the C5s from C5 Alive, Raleigh Choppers and the Smoothie Bike. In the afternoon there will be ascents up Test Hill. "

C5Alive have been attending Brooklands for a few years now and they have always been a really enjoyable day out

If you would like to come and display your C5 along with our club stand then please let us know ASAP.

There will be 2 FREE tickets per booked vehicle (per 1 x C5) so to get in for FREE you need to let us know so we can add you to the list, we need to know who's coming and how many C5's you will be bringing so we can get the correct amount of tickets for you.

IMPORTANT - I need to know if you are coming by WED 3rd SEPTEMBER so I can the organise tickets, if I do not have your reply by this date I can not guarantee you free entry.

I will also need to have your postal address to send the tickets to you, we unfortunately are not able to hold these at the gate this year.

We are looking forward to another great event hope to see you there.

If you know of someone who wants to come and they are not on the forum check us out on Facebook or email me at

pat@c5alive.co.uk

Offline PLOD11

• Millennium Member
  • Battery level: 11
  • Trust No one !
Hi put me down for 2 c5s AND THREE TICKETS, E Mail sent with address etc.

John - PLOD11

Offline Giles

• Battery level: 1
Hi Pat,
I did try emailing in response to the email I received but it came back as unknown address.(?)
Anyway, please put me down for my currently inop C5 and a pair of tickets.
Can you ask the boys if they are ready to have a crack at my motor? If you remember at the last brooklands event my brushes weren't contacting and therefore mine was a non-runner, although we did manage to fit my fab mirrors and give it a clean!

I would imagine Charlie (the girl that came with me last time) would like to bring her C5 too.
If you could email me the details I will send on to Charlie.

Please feel free to email me.
gpalfrey at jaguarlandrover dot com

Cheers, Giles

Offline patbrooks

• Administrator
Hi Giles

Strange the email didnt work don't know what happened there ! but it will be great to see you again at this event, Cara has contacted me already and I have added her to the list.

The guys have been working hard on the motors so they will be happy to work on yours now, drop them a line or speak to them at Brooklands to work out the details.

Thanks
Pat

Offline dantheref

• I used to be indecisive, but now im not so sure
Just emailed Pat,

Will be bringing 1 c5!

Offline Giles

Excellent, thanks Pat.
I read your email, if I can get my motor fixed before the event that would be great.
Can I have their contact details? Or could you ask them to email me?
I can bring it over but it's got to be quite soon as it's not long till the brooklands event!
Cheers, giles

Offline Luke S

• Luke 2000
  • Millennium Member
  • Battery level: 5
  • Sinclair C5
    • brooklandsmuseum
I will also be attending this event but I won't be needing tickets as we are members of Brooklands :)

Offline Jim

• Battery level: 2
Please count me in for brooklands with two C5's again. Look forward to meeting up with everyone again.

Offline Theojw71

• My OTHER car is a C5...
Hi Pat, my C5 is not quite finished, and I need to figure out how to get it to Brooklands from " t' North ", but I'd like to try and make it to the Meet-up, for my first outing with the C5 Alive gang!

(I have 24v power and it drives now; just need to add the 24v/12v converter and wire back in my lights and indicators etc with the new handlebar controls - who knows? I may bring it along as a "project" to get some valuable hands-on help to finish it)

Is there a cost to you, if you were to get me two free tickets but it turns out I'm unable to come? I wouldn't want to cause you a problem, but I'd not want to miss the chance to make it if I can.

If you can accommodate me, I'll email my address etc to you.

Offline patbrooks

• Administrator
Hi All

This is just a reminder for those that have not already contacted me, I need replies by tomorrow if you would like entry tickets to Brooklands on 14th September, it is 2 free tickets for 1 C5 taken to the event.

If you want to come please reply and email pat@c5alive.co.uk with your address details details and number of C5's so I can organise posting tickets to you in time for the event.

If I receive reply's after tomorrow I can NOT guarantee you free tickets.

Looking forward to the event looks to be a good turnout of members.

Pat

Offline patbrooks

• Administrator
Hi all

Just to clarify the list of who is coming, if I have missed any one or have the number of C5 / Tickets needed incorrect please let me know today so I can make sure I ask for the correct amount of tickets, these will then be posted out to you as soon as I receive them next week.

List of members

Cara                                 1 C5      2 Tickets
Plod11                              2 C5s    3 Tickets
Giles                                 1 C5      2 Tickets
dantheref                         1 C5      2 Tickets
theojw71                          1 C5      1 Ticket
Jim (javagreenmini)           2 C5s    4 Tickets

Lukes                                 Brooklands member

Looking forward to another good day.

Pat

Offline dantheref

Looking forward to Sunday...

Offline Luke S

• Luke 2000
  • Millennium Member
  • Battery level: 5
  • Sinclair C5
    • brooklandsmuseum
What are the timings for tomorrow?I'm guessing it's museum opening times (10am)
« Last Edit: 13, September, 2014 - 21:23:11 by Luke S »

Offline dantheref

What are the timings for tomorrow?I'm guessing it's museum opening times (10am)

Yeah 10am start..

Offline Jim

• Battery level: 2
if any one requires an extra ticket or two, or wants to come at the last minute I can leave my two spare tickets at the campbell gate or main entrance. No internet once I leave home so call me if you would like them, Jim. 07814947831