News:

"I don't live in the past. I'm always excited by what I'm doing in the present." Sir Clive Sinclair

Author Topic: *** SOLD ** Sinclair C5 for sale - "as new" and full accessories ** £650 ono**  (Read 11666 times)

Karl

Re: Sinclair C5 for sale - "as new" and full accessories ** £650 ono**
« Reply #15 on: 03, September, 2009 - 08:16:39 »

I'm now looking to purchase one.  Any ideas where / who from?

Cheers,

Mike

I think c5martin is working on another one at the moment, not yet finished so it hasn't been advertised as yet..... ;)

Sorry to hear you missed out on this c5 though, it does look awesome.

It seems that this forum is getting the results for people who are advertising their stuff on here  :)

Offline mike7201

• Battery level: 0
    • Portland's very own Royal Manor Theatre
« Reply #16 on: 03, September, 2009 - 19:36:01 »
Bad luck mate, Who has bought it ?

Retro Andy.

Yep, there's a guy called Dave visiting / collecting the C5 on Saturday.  The reply from Jill said he was coming from S.cun.thorpe.  (Sorry, I couldn't type the full name of the area as the forum configuration thought I was swearing!)  Lucky bloke!  Hope he enjoys it.  Looks absolutely stunning is that C5!  Never mind.  I'm going to email C5 Martin right away to see what he has on offer.

Bare with me guys, I'm determined to get a C5 if it's the last thing I do!  By the way, I definitely won't be buying this one - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/sinclair-c5_W0QQitemZ320419966247QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Car_Parts_Vehicles_Automobila_ET?hash=item4a9a84ad27&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Isn't this the one which was for sale a while back and had been turned into a plant holder??

Mike
« Last Edit: 03, September, 2009 - 19:38:02 by mike7201 »

Karl

« Reply #17 on: 03, September, 2009 - 20:14:49 »
You could be right Mike, I do remember a green one appearing on Ebay before.

There might be more than one green meanie though, as there seems to be an increasing number of different C5's out there.

I know of more than one blue one, a couple of yellow ones, a couple of red ones, a black one and of course my own tiger stripe one - it's good to be different  ;D :D

Variety is the spice of life after all  8)

Karl

Jill has been in touch to confirm this C5 has now been sold .

Offline mike7201

:'(

Damn!  Will I ever get a C5 which is worth owning?  I am now looking but cannot find a gem of a C5 to ride!

Karl

I hate to state the obvious, but it was sitting up there for sale since 15th August ......and only sold yesterday .

Same as when I had a c5 for sale a few months back, no interest from anyone for weeks and weeks, then had 3 buyers scrapping over it at once !

One of the "losers" even left the forum and slated me because of it !!

Moral of the story is : If you want it , get in there and buy it before someone else does  :)

Not a rant or criticism , just an observation  8)

Offline Umpa

• Global Moderator
  • Battery level: 1
Thats sooo true Karl, its only a bargin if you buy it.  To many ppl wanting things for now't.

Offline mike7201

Moral of the story is : If you want it , get in there and buy it before someone else does  :)

I know, I know, but when it originally came up for sale, I didn't have enough money. Now I do and there's not one for sale.

Karl

I know, I know, but when it originally came up for sale, I didn't have enough money. Now I do and there's not one for sale.

Ahh, yes - the dreaded "cash flow" snag . If you're anything like me all the cash seems to flow the wrong way  :o ;D

I'm sure one will crop up ... if any come my way (like Jill) I will put it up on the forum.