News:

C5alive - The Premier Sinclair C5 website
https://www.c5alive.co.uk

Author Topic: (** sold ** ) Fully serviced and recently restored c5 for sale £385  (Read 2849 times)

Karl

Up for grabs is the first of my "Rotterdam" C5's

http://c5alive.co.uk/ecommerce/product_info.php?cPath=23&products_id=215&osCsid=38ab4e2a14e0b3ab019878d35556edb6

As per the advert on the "shop" side of the site, it has had the following parts replaced;
New brake cables
New front brake blocks
New side stripes
New "old stock" Sinclair tyres (matching set of 3)
New inner tubes
New 18mm drive belt
New c5alive wiring kit

Ready to go having had the motor and gearbox serviced, all it needs is a battery (not supplied) and a new owner !

Priced at £385.00, delivery is possible at extra cost of fuel (return journey). Email me for details.

« Last Edit: 02, May, 2011 - 15:01:53 by BooBoo »

Offline C5 ENTHUSIAST + RESTORER

• Millennium Member
  • Battery level: 8
Re: Fully serviced and recently restored c5 for sale £385
« Reply #1 on: 04, April, 2011 - 17:14:32 »
Well done Karl it looks very good and I sure someone will get a great working C5 to go straight on the road .And enjoy it for a long time .

also how much are your C5 ALIVE.CO.UK STICKERS ..

Bye Chas

Karl

Re: Fully serviced and recently restored c5 for sale £385
« Reply #2 on: 04, April, 2011 - 21:27:49 »
Well done Karl it looks very good and I sure someone will get a great working C5 to go straight on the road .And enjoy it for a long time .

also how much are your C5 ALIVE.CO.UK STICKERS ..

Bye Chas

I've sent you an email   :)

Karl

Re: Fully serviced and recently restored c5 for sale £385 ovno
« Reply #3 on: 16, April, 2011 - 11:53:22 »
Surprisingly this C5 is still up for grabs , if it doesn't go soon it will be off to Ebay as I need the space.

Open to a sensible offer.

Karl

Now sold to the first person that came to view it  8)

...sad to see it go really , one of my favourite restoration projects - but it hasn't gone far. The new owner, Mark,  just lives a few streets away  from me !

Quite strange watching it being driven off under its own power rather than being transported away in a car. Hopefully Mark will be joining us for a couple of events later on  :)