News:

Welcome to C5alive, the best place for help & advice on how to get the most from your iconic Sinclair C5. Check the meetings section today for events near you.
C5alive.co.uk  - Keeping the C5 Alive !!

Author Topic: Shop stock ?  (Read 2464 times)

Offline Retro Andy

• Global Moderator
  • Millennium Member
  • Battery level: 12
Shop stock ?
« on: 03, October, 2013 - 22:11:38 »
I was looking at the C5 Alive shop and everthing is listed as "out of stock" and when I went to the contact tab it still has Karl's details ? Whats going on please  :-\

Retro Andy.

Karl

Re: Shop stock ?
« Reply #1 on: 04, October, 2013 - 00:07:43 »
It's not for me to speak on behalf of the new owners , but I do know they are closing down some other interests . Since they've only owned c5alive for a couple of weeks I think it's a bit premature to start with the insults .

Offline Retro Andy

• Global Moderator
  • Millennium Member
  • Battery level: 12
« Reply #2 on: 05, October, 2013 - 08:00:08 »
No insult intended, just wondering as news of any changes being made a bit quite and looking forward to seeing what's new  :)

Retro Andy.

Offline rekooh99

• Battery level: 2
  • Feel the rhythm feel the rhyme its bobsleigh time
« Reply #3 on: 05, October, 2013 - 10:36:28 »
Just bought some brake cables no trouble at all . pm new owners and they ll sort it out as they did for me.

Offline Edward Green

• Administrator
  • Battery level: 0
  • 4 legs may be better than 2 but 3 wheels better then anything!
« Reply #4 on: 05, October, 2013 - 13:33:13 »
Hello all. The shop will be open asap. Just dealing with all suppliers. If you email me for spares as we have a few things here. We are in the process of closing other interests, so we can concentrate on c5alive full time. Hopefully this will all be done by the end of the month. Apologies for any inconvenience, but I hope you all understand this and stick with us for this transition period, because without you guys c5alive wouldn't be what it is today. Apologies once more and thank you.  Eddie.

Offline radiomarty

• Millennium Member
  • Battery level: 100
« Reply #5 on: 05, October, 2013 - 14:44:57 »
Many thanks for the update - Regards Marty

Karl

« Reply #6 on: 06, October, 2013 - 11:46:07 »
No insult intended, just wondering as news of any changes being made a bit quite and looking forward to seeing what's new  :)

Retro Andy.

Andy, your post didn't contain the insult. Dansretropod has since amended his post so all is right with the world once again  ;)