News:

Welcome to C5alive, the best place for help & advice on how to get the most from your iconic Sinclair C5. Check the meetings section today for events near you.
C5alive.co.uk  - Keeping the C5 Alive !!

Author Topic: Boxed set of mirrors for sale & New Blue panels  (Read 2753 times)

Offline POZE

• Battery level: 1
Boxed set of mirrors for sale & New Blue panels
« on: 01, April, 2011 - 18:31:53 »
Hi all
Last set of mirrors to sell, basically to pay for the C5 i've just put a deposit on!

Basically a brand new set from 1984/5, in original boxes, mint, opened once by me to check all in there. Screws etc in their sealed bags. Basically totally mint.

Sort of pricey, but well worth it. If anyone keen, let me know, £105 posted recorded delivery and insured.

Blue Side Panels, never opened, sealed etc , probably have the small little paper tag inside, but not opened to check. Mint condition of course. £85 posted insured.

Always open to swaps/deals but only if relatively local or your willing to send to Bournemouth as i dont often travel past Southampton area. ie C5 Body / Chassis etc, wall ornaments/cool odd things!   

Jonny

Re: Boxed set of mirrors for sale & New Blue panels
« Reply #1 on: 01, April, 2011 - 22:27:44 »
unfortunately my c5 wouldn't fit through my shed door with mirrors on  :( tempted in the side panels though, time to look down the back of the sofa! i'll let you know  :)

ScubaChris

« Reply #2 on: 02, April, 2011 - 07:50:35 »
Yeah, I'd love a set of mirrors on mine but I've spent so much on parts these last couple of weeks I really can't stretch my budget that far. :(

C.

Jonny

« Reply #3 on: 02, April, 2011 - 13:04:55 »

ScubaChris

« Reply #4 on: 02, April, 2011 - 14:07:40 »
I was going to throw a bid on that too but I only wanted the mirrors and not the indicators. I did drop the guy a message a couple of days ago to ask if the mirrors come with the original fittings but so far I haven't had any response.  :(

Oh, and his listings say collection in person only - no postage. That's another thing I asked him about.

C.

Jonny

« Reply #5 on: 02, April, 2011 - 14:27:18 »
well he is not too far from me so if you win i can probably collect for you and then post the stuff to you  :)

ScubaChris

« Reply #6 on: 02, April, 2011 - 15:52:48 »
That's very good of you but I don't think I'll be bidding on these after all. He got back to me with the following message about the mirror fittings:

"There is only ONE fitting plate, but that has all it's nuts, bolts & washers."

I don't think I can be bothered with the faff of trying to find or make the other 3 fixing plates.
He also said that the 'no postage' thing was a mistake and he'll amend the listings.

Cheers,
C.

Offline POZE

• Battery level: 1
« Reply #7 on: 04, April, 2011 - 22:35:16 »
Blue Sides, Tonneau and MAst sold, still got the mirrors for a couple of days if anyones keen.

IVe also got one set of mirror spacers, cant remember which side, but if anyone wins the mirrors on that ad on ebay, let me know if i can help with my spares.

Cheers all!