News:

C5alive meets Chris Barrie
http://c5alive.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=417.0

Author Topic: Rear Light  (Read 2433 times)

Offline danny7147

• Battery level: 10
  • If at first you don't succeed... pay someone else.
    • Bikes To The Future
Rear Light
« on: 04, June, 2013 - 13:42:53 »
I've got a spare rear light if anybody needs one. I'll upload a photo when I get chance. It seems intact but I'd guess it's had a repair to the top edge at some point as the very top is painted red, although if you need a rear light it's in pretty good condition other than that. £25 including postage, but I'd advise waiting for the photo first!

Offline radiomarty

• Millennium Member
  • Battery level: 100
Re: Rear Light
« Reply #1 on: 04, June, 2013 - 14:45:37 »
Pencil me in for the light Danny pending photo- Marty

Offline danny7147

• Bikes To The Future
« Reply #2 on: 04, June, 2013 - 15:12:53 »
Right, now I've got home from work and had a proper look at it (it's been stuck in a box for 6 months and I remembered it earlier!) it's actually in a bit worse state than I remember, but of course judge yourselves from the photos. As I said before, red paint around the top with what looks like... filler? Anyway, it would 'do' as a rear light for someone missing one! Price, open to offers.

Marty, if you're still interested just make me an offer and knock it off of the bill and I'll send it up with the next batch of electrics heading your way lol  :) If not (now you've seen the photo!), not a problem and will settle the account once you've had chance to see the birds nest heading your way soon lol!

Offline Luke S

• Luke 2000
  • Millennium Member
  • Battery level: 5
  • Sinclair C5
    • brooklandsmuseum
« Reply #3 on: 04, June, 2013 - 16:27:05 »
Could do with a bit of attention

Offline gertk

• Battery level: 6
  • When in doubt: C5
« Reply #4 on: 04, June, 2013 - 16:42:29 »
I like the 'new' mounting holes... :P

Offline danny7147

• Bikes To The Future
« Reply #5 on: 04, June, 2013 - 16:58:44 »
Yeah, to be honest I don't really know what it's story is. We got a 'spares' C5 on Ebay a few weeks back that we just wanted the electrics from for my go-cart one and there were a couple of bits and pieces that it had that I didn't need... this light being one of them! Like I say though, if someone doesn't have a rear light it would certainly do  :) I just don't need it... all my three have rear lights already.