News:

C5alive meets Chris Barrie
http://c5alive.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=417.0

Author Topic: hi there all  (Read 1974 times)

cochese

hi there all
« on: 08, October, 2009 - 20:53:34 »
i'm a new member here who like a few others will have seen the C5's on BBC4 the other night.

I remember going to Ally Pally to test drive (crash) C5's when they were launched and my interested has been ignited again.

As a result I'm now in the market to buy one having unsuccessfully bugged by dad back in the day.

Karl

Re: hi there all
« Reply #1 on: 08, October, 2009 - 22:27:25 »
welcome to the forum mate, we initially wanted to hold our 25th anniversary event at Ally Pally but basically couldn't afford too  :o , thankfully Brooklands came to the rescue  ;D 8)

when was the last time you rode in a c5 ?

Offline Retro Andy

• Global Moderator
  • Millennium Member
  • Battery level: 12
« Reply #2 on: 10, October, 2009 - 07:28:11 »
Welcome to C5 Alive, You will have some fun when you get yourself a C5, people are really interested in them when they see you out and about, and the C5 run's and meetings are really fun.

Retro Andy.

cochese

« Reply #3 on: 12, October, 2009 - 21:45:24 »
welcome to the forum mate, we initially wanted to hold our 25th anniversary event at Ally Pally but basically couldn't afford too  :o , thankfully Brooklands came to the rescue  ;D 8)

when was the last time you rode in a c5 ?

thanks for the welcome.

the last time i rode one was a few year after launch. a mate of mine's dad bought one and it was sitting unused in the garage.

surprisingly the wife gave a positive response to my suggestion of buying one. she responded that i'll be known as 'the guy in the village with the C5'. it would be pretty cool!