News:

Welcome to C5alive, the best place for help & advice on how to get the most from your iconic Sinclair C5. Check the meetings section today for events near you.
C5alive.co.uk  - Keeping the C5 Alive !!

Poll

who will sell one to germany???

1 (100%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: looking for a indicator system- seat cushion  (Read 5491 times)

speichenflitzer

looking for a indicator system- seat cushion
« on: 12, April, 2011 - 04:31:02 »
i`m a proud new owner of a c 5. and i do want to buy an indicator system as well as a seat cuhion. very difficult to get here in germany. who can help???? markus

Karl

Re: looking for a indicator system- seat cushion
« Reply #1 on: 12, April, 2011 - 07:21:56 »
Welcome to ther forum  ;D

Selling items from the c5alive shop side of the site to Germany is not a problem , but getting hold of certain specific items can sometimes be really difficult.

Unfortunately indicator kits are very rare and also highly sought after. When they do come up for sale they tend to be very expensive  :o

You may have to keep an eye on Ebay as well.

Offline frankev

• Battery level: 0
  • One Sinclair on the road, doesn't mean it's summer
    • Sinclair meeting in Holland in july 2011
« Reply #2 on: 12, April, 2011 - 09:11:28 »
Hi Marcus,

During the International meeting in Zutphen the Netherlands 8,9 and 10 juli, we have an auction of C5 parts. I'm happy to say that I have a C5 Seat-cushion as well as a C5 Booster cushion in the auction. Also have two lights (the rear ones) from the indicator set. To make it complete you could use normal/standard indicator lights for the front.
I hereby would like to invite you to come over and to get what you want/need.
You would be the first German that attends to the meeting. e would be honored to have you.

greetz

Frank (ps Zutphen is 45 km from Enschede so 52 km from the border)

speichenflitzer

« Reply #3 on: 12, April, 2011 - 15:48:06 »
thanks for your answer---yes, i`m seriously looking at ebay england and germany too. :) ;)

Welcome to ther forum  ;D

Selling items from the c5alive shop side of the site to Germany is not a problem , but getting hold of certain specific items can sometimes be really difficult.

Unfortunately indicator kits are very rare and also highly sought after. When they do come up for sale they tend to be very expensive  :o

You may have to keep an eye on Ebay as well.

speichenflitzer

« Reply #4 on: 12, April, 2011 - 15:59:22 »
hi back, yeeees....i read about the international meeting in the netherlands....and its just 4-5 hours away from me.....soooo, i really think about going there....would also be an honor for me to be there---the first german,wow....there are some german c5 driver around here--i will try to get in contact with them-maybe be use a lift together to zutphen.
by the way, i run a small but nice bikeshop here as my second profession. have a look: www.speichenflitzer.de. very nice to hear from you!!!!markus

Hi Marcus,

During the International meeting in Zutphen the Netherlands 8,9 and 10 juli, we have an auction of C5 parts. I'm happy to say that I have a C5 Seat-cushion as well as a C5 Booster cushion in the auction. Also have two lights (the rear ones) from the indicator set. To make it complete you could use normal/standard indicator lights for the front.
You would be the first German that attends to the meeting. e would be honored to have you.

greetz

speichenflitzer

« Reply #5 on: 17, April, 2011 - 14:23:49 »
hey frank, YES: we will come to zutphen 9.+10. july!!! just taking our old DDR QUEK AERO caravan, and of course my c5. where can i get more infos about the meeting???? i really enjoy it to meet a lot of other c5 driver, ecspecially you, who invited us !!! regards markus :) ;) :D

hi back, yeeees....i read about the international meeting in the netherlands....and its just 4-5 hours away from me.....soooo, i really think about going there....would also be an honor for me to be there---the first german,wow....there are some german c5 driver around here--i will try to get in contact with them-maybe be use a lift together to zutphen.
by the way, i run a small but nice bikeshop here as my second profession. have a look: www.speichenflitzer.de. very nice to hear from you!!!!markus

Hi Marcus,

greetz

Offline frankev

• Battery level: 0
  • One Sinclair on the road, doesn't mean it's summer
    • Sinclair meeting in Holland in july 2011
« Reply #6 on: 17, April, 2011 - 15:48:29 »
Hi Marcus,

Schön das du dabei bist, das freuht mir wirklich. Bitte denk daran das wir ubernachten im Hotel Intell im Zutphen.
Da haben die leute auch ein sicheren platz fur uns um unsere Sinclairs (in die nacht) auf zu laden.

When you want to attend be aware, Saturday the first run starts at ± 09.30.
We still have some reservations at the Intell hotel but there is a limit to the availability of rooms.
So you have to be quick. Book a room under the Sinclair meeting reservation. (breakfast only)
The auction will also be held in the Intell hotel. On sunday afternoon.

Looking forward at meeting you all.

Frank

speichenflitzer

« Reply #7 on: 17, April, 2011 - 18:53:24 »
hey frank, we will be there with our little caravan!!!no hotel! where is the next campground??, please tell me. thanks.yes, we will arrive early on saturday,cause we will leave here on friday and be over night at a friend not too far away. :) ;) :D
wir freuen uns. ines & markus

Hi Marcus,

Schön das du dabei bist, das freuht mir wirklich. Bitte denk daran das wir ubernachten im Hotel Intell im Zutphen.
Da haben die leute auch ein sicheren platz fur uns um unsere Sinclairs (in die nacht) auf zu laden.

We still have some reservations at the Intell hotel but there is a limit to the availability of rooms.
So you have to be quick. Book a room under the Sinclair meeting reservation. (breakfast only)

Frank

Offline jockywilson11

• Battery level: 1
« Reply #8 on: 06, May, 2011 - 19:12:53 »
Hi Marcus,

Greetings from Scotland.

are you wanting a Sinclair Indicator kit or do you want to make your own?

I have a set of LED indicators fitted. I got my own 12v LED relay for a motorcycle and on-off-on switch and front and back LED Amber lights. I just fitted them as per the instructions you'll find in the on the C5 Alive website using the wires that run up the tunnel on the C5. You could use normal lights, but the flasher relay would need to be a normal 8W one.

They work fine, and it only cost about £20.00 for the whole lot,( 23 Euros). I did have the bracket for the switch, but you could make one that fits from a bit of steel or aluminium plate.

Cheers John

speichenflitzer

« Reply #9 on: 20, May, 2011 - 15:37:05 »
hi john, thanks for answering. sorry, but i haven`t been in the forum up to now---sounds interesting....do you have any pics of the set put on a c 5 ????i already bougt 2 more c 5 in germany as projects....would like to hear from you, kindest regards markus

Hi Marcus,

Greetings from Scotland.

are you wanting a Sinclair Indicator kit or do you want to make your own?

I have a set of LED indicators fitted. I got my own 12v LED relay for a motorcycle and on-off-on switch and front and back LED Amber lights. I just fitted them as per the instructions you'll find in the on the C5 Alive website using the wires that run up the tunnel on the C5. You could use normal lights, but the flasher relay would need to be a normal 8W one.

They work fine, and it only cost about £20.00 for the whole lot,( 23 Euros). I did have the bracket for the switch, but you could make one that fits from a bit of steel or aluminium plate.

Cheers John

Offline Retro Andy

• Global Moderator
  • Millennium Member
  • Battery level: 12
« Reply #10 on: 20, May, 2011 - 17:38:25 »
Hello and welcome to the forum  :)

Retro Andy.

speichenflitzer

« Reply #11 on: 03, July, 2011 - 06:49:03 »
hey frank again, so sorry about it!!!!but we can`t join the meeting in holland---we have to go to a family meeting here. lots of fun...we will keep in contact-markus

hey frank, we will be there with our little caravan!!!no hotel! where is the next campground??, please tell me. thanks.yes, we will arrive early on saturday,cause we will leave here on friday and be over night at a friend not too far away. :) ;) :D
wir freuen uns. ines & markus

Hi Marcus,

Frank