News:

Welcome to C5alive, the best place for help & advice on how to get the most from your iconic Sinclair C5. Check the meetings section today for events near you.
C5alive.co.uk  - Keeping the C5 Alive !!

Author Topic: I had a dream...  (Read 2323 times)

Offline MikeDX

• Battery level: 1
I had a dream...
« on: 04, July, 2011 - 20:11:30 »
A c5 meet, not sure where.

One guy turned up in a 7 seater c5

He called it the C54 and it was truly awesome!

Karl

Re: I had a dream...
« Reply #1 on: 04, July, 2011 - 22:32:28 »
 ;D

Offline Retro Andy

• Global Moderator
  • Millennium Member
  • Battery level: 12
« Reply #2 on: 05, July, 2011 - 06:22:15 »
Someone talked about making a two seater C5 a couple of year ago, don't know what happened ?

Retro Andy.

Karl

« Reply #3 on: 05, July, 2011 - 08:37:54 »
Someone talked about making a two seater C5 a couple of year ago, don't know what happened ?

Retro Andy.

I've also toyed with the idea, but it would be quite a time consuming project ....I've got several more full restoration projects to deal with first. Could be something to take another look at later on over the winter months ?

Not even sure what would be the best layout - tandem or side by side . Tandem would probably be easier to construct, but side by side seating would make it look like a miniature Bond Bug...which would be so cool !

Something to chew over during the dark winter nights ....

toastie

« Reply #4 on: 05, July, 2011 - 18:31:11 »
i showed my 7 year old one yesterday and told him i was going to get one and the first thing he said was 'where am i going to sit ??' :)

i told him id try and get a side car :) so next question is 'what's a side car' 

he got an electric scooter for his 8 birthday in a couple of weeks so hopfully he can keep up  :D