News:

"You Tube" footage of the C5alive meetings
http://c5alive.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=303.0

Author Topic: Hi from Wareham, Dorset  (Read 2020 times)

spyderman

Hi from Wareham, Dorset
« on: 26, March, 2010 - 19:29:52 »
New to the forum and just to let you know that in my garage next to a Renault Alpine 110 & Renault Sport Spider are my 2 Sinclair C 5's, what a sight !

Offline C5 ENTHUSIAST + RESTORER

• Millennium Member
  • Battery level: 8
Re: Hi from Wareham, Dorset
« Reply #1 on: 26, March, 2010 - 19:40:53 »
Hi there welcome to the site any chance of some photos ..bye Chas

Offline mike7201

• Battery level: 0
    • Portland's very own Royal Manor Theatre
« Reply #2 on: 26, March, 2010 - 21:08:38 »
Hi mate, welcome to the forum.  You'll find lots of help here if your're looking to refurb your C5's or just talk about them.  The forum is also a wonderful resource, and you learn something new every day!

If you're at a loose end some time, you should pop over to Portland and we could meet up for a pint and a run on our C5's!  You'd be most welcome.  I've not been lucky enough to meet anyone else with a C5 yet.  In person I mean.  Regretfully, many of the C5alive meetings and outings are held too far for me, so it's been something I've been unable to do as of yet.
« Last Edit: 26, March, 2010 - 21:13:26 by mike7201 »

Karl

« Reply #3 on: 26, March, 2010 - 22:13:19 »
New to the forum and just to let you know that in my garage next to a Renault Alpine 110 & Renault Sport Spider are my 2 Sinclair C 5's, what a sight !

Always good to see some new faces joining in  8)

Welcome to C5alive  ;)

When you get a spare moment you could always add some piccies of those other nice toys in the "Other interests and hobbies "section, it's always fascinating to see what else everyone is in to.

Offline Retro Andy

• Global Moderator
  • Millennium Member
  • Battery level: 12
« Reply #4 on: 27, March, 2010 - 12:36:44 »
Welcome to the C5 Alive forum, it would be great to see a picture of your collection and perhaps you will come along to a meeting sometime, they are really good fun, meeting other C5 owners and having a laugh (Oh and a pint  ;D)

Retro Andy