News:

C5alive meets Chris Barrie
http://c5alive.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=417.0

Author Topic: Location of  (Read 2067 times)

Offline KarlG

• Battery level: 8
  • You don't have to be mad to own a C5, but it helps
Location of
« on: 23, October, 2012 - 14:10:50 »
Posted here due to lack of a suitable location.

I would like to suggest a new title in the 'C5Alive General Category' to cover such posts as this one, e.g. 'All Other Subjects'.

Also that the 'C5 Pimping !' be relocated as a main subject in the 'C5Alive General Category' as apposed to the present one.
I only found 'C5 Pimping ! because I came across a message stating that the subject had been relocated to 'C5 Pimping'. I then tried in vain to find this location, skipping 'Child Boards: C5 Pimping !' assuming that it was to do with kids. Finally in exasperation I tried ''Child Boards: C5 Pimping !'. I find the present terminology somewhat miss-leading.

Cheers. KarlG.

Karl

Re: Location of
« Reply #1 on: 24, October, 2012 - 09:53:47 »
"Child Board" is a phrase incorporated in the forum package that I cannot change. Not the best phrase but one I have to live with.

The forum layout is always open to change, but historically I have found that no matter how it is formatted you always find people tend to use it in a different way than was originally planned. For example , the gallery section was meant to hold all the pictures but (myself included) we always insert pictures in the text of whatever subject we are discussing.

« Last Edit: 24, October, 2012 - 10:16:16 by BooBoo »

Offline KarlG

• Battery level: 8
  • You don't have to be mad to own a C5, but it helps
Re: Location of
« Reply #2 on: 24, October, 2012 - 14:10:44 »
Hi Karl,

it's now clear that I've posted 'Cimping my P5' in the wrong section, please move it to where it belongs.

Cheers. KarlG.