Other Interests, Hobbies and Sinclair Products > Sinclair x1 For fans of the latest vehicle from Sinclair Research

Another appearance

(1/2) > >>

mike7201:
Hello all, it's been a while since I posted on this forum.  But, I do still 'look in' from time to time.

It's been almost 3 years since my first post about the X1. 

It looks like there's a new series of 'Gadget Man' coming to Channel 4, on Monday 2 September.  I saw the trailer, and it shows someone who could well be using a Sinclair X1.  http://www.channel4.com/programmes/gadget-man

This is either a new attempt to show the world what it's like to use one before putting it on the market, or that they've been available for some time, and no-one knew about it!  I couldn't see any reference to there being an interview with Sir Clive on this one, but it could be worth a look.  Definitely worth watching if the Sinclair Vehicle market is being discussed.

So, does anyone else know anything about this?  I will of course be watching the programme with interest, to see if they've managed to source the X1 through any particular outlet.

Forgive me if this has already been discussed.  Also, if it turns out to be another vehicle, and not actually an X1.

Regards,
Mike

coverman:
Didnt look like an X1 to me when I saw the programme trailer on TV last night.

mike7201:
You could indeed be right.  Goodness me, I think I need my eyes tested again.  I think it's a two-seated vehicle now that I've watched the trailer again. 

Apologies for raising any hopes!

Regards,

Mike

danny7147:
On the basis they produced a couple of trailers for the X1, there must be a prototype in existence. I wonder where it is now...

Karl:
I might be wrong but I thought the clip I saw featured a Twike (www.twike.co.uk), you might have thought that was the X1 at a glance ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version