News:

C5alive meets Chris Barrie
http://c5alive.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=417.0

Author Topic: C5 in a car?  (Read 8860 times)

Offline MikeDX

• Battery level: 1
Re: C5 in a car?
« Reply #15 on: 22, July, 2010 - 08:13:19 »
Good news - somewhere to store my trailer in at the next MK run  :) :) :)

Certainly more than welcome to do so matey! :)

Karl

« Reply #16 on: 22, July, 2010 - 15:09:47 »
Mike - now that you're a proud Estima owner you might want to get onto the TEOC forum as recommended to me by minidaz. They have a resident mechanic known as BuffaloBob who not only knows these vehicles better than the manufacturer, he is also very reasonably priced when it comes to fixing them - and he's mobile,so he comes to your place to work on it  8)
Well worth a look and very highly recommended, I wouldn't trust my "bus" to anyone else  ;)

Offline MikeDX

• Battery level: 1
« Reply #17 on: 22, July, 2010 - 15:23:11 »
Estima is now parked outside!

Chers Karl, I joined up straight away, but I think I already have a turbo problem :(

Must be my lucky day, turned out to be 8 seater, not 7!

TOFFEEBOY

« Reply #18 on: 22, July, 2010 - 18:04:38 »
I can get 2 C5's comfortably in the back of my wife's Hyundai Trajet - with the 5 back seats out of course.  My car is a saloon which looks like it's big enough to easily handle one on the back seat - but the car doors don't open wide enough to get the C5 in!

Oh well... Back to the Trajet (with pink fluffy dice & pink fluffy steering wheel).  :-*

Offline coverman

• Battery level: 4
« Reply #19 on: 23, July, 2010 - 09:00:33 »
People forget that a C5 is 69" long, wider than the back seat just about every car there is let alone doors not opening wide enough.A C5 needs almost the entire loadbed length of my second generation Focus estate, so that should put the space requirements into perspective.

Offline thedesigntailor

• Battery level: 5
  • designer and C5 newbie
    • GLOW creative
« Reply #20 on: 17, September, 2011 - 22:10:18 »
Managed to squeeze mine into a Mercedes A Class (my girlfriends I promise!)

But the front wheel had to hang over the folded down back seat into the front passenger area. So only room for C5 and driver (I naughtily sat in the boot cross legged but it wasn't far)

One benefit of this is that it kind of hooked it into place and stopped it rolling around.

joggaeco

« Reply #21 on: 24, October, 2011 - 03:09:29 »
Fits in a back of a NISSAN MICRA!
 Secure and protect glass.

Remove front seat for ease, and part of the rear seat.

Nitrowing

« Reply #22 on: 07, March, 2012 - 12:09:28 »
I've had my C5 in the back of my Reliant Kitten Estate!! If 'modern' family cars can't fit one in then there's been a serious lack of progress in the past 40 years....