C5Alive Forum - Archive Section > Welcome To The Forum

Howdy C5's.

(1/3) > >>

Ant:
Hello everybody.

Im Ant, and im looking for my first C5, ha ha that introduction sounds a bit like something from an AA meeting.

A few months ago i was sitting on the computer browsing youtube and i found myself watching videos of the C5 and since then i cant get them out of my head, i love the idea of putting some real effort into maybe a good restoration job as ive never done anything like that before, after some searching on the net i came across this site and im so glad i did the amount of info on here is amazing and it's obvious that you are all really passionate about these iconic machines, anyway just wanted to say hello and let you all know there's a potential buyer here for a half decent C5 if any of you know of one for sale, ill also keep searching the auction sites and as soon as i find one ill hopefully start documenting my restoration and probably start pestering you all for advice.

Thanks guys

Ant

C5 ENTHUSIAST + RESTORER:
Hi there Ant welcome to the site any help or advice wanted just ask   .Bye Chas

radiomarty:
Welcome to C5alive - your find us a friendly bunch  - enjoy your stay - Marty

kamilb1998:
Welcome to the forum, Ant.

Karl:
Hi Ant - welcome to c5alive .

Not sure where you are located but there is a Crawley run this Sunday you're most welcome to come along and try one out.

I'll also have two c5's being loaned out for the day that will be put up for sale afterwards  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version