C5Alive General Category > C5 Publicity

C5 needed for photo shoot - this weekend !

(1/2) > >>

Karl:
This is from an email I have received;

Hi Karl - I wonder if you can help us. I am working with Arcturus Publishing, London (http://www.arcturuspublishing.com/) and we are  putting together a book for children on cars. We need a picture of a Sinclair C5 to use in the book and were hoping you might be able to supply or let us know where we might be able to shoot one.

I was wondering if you might know of a machine that is near to me that I could shoot? Basicallty anywhere in Shropshire/West Midlands - Birmingham, Telford, Stoke on Trent, Shrewsbury etc!

I hope you can help and so I look forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards
Mirco

I have offered to provide a c5 on Saturday but Mirco would liuke something a little closer if possible.

Let me know if you're able to help and I will forward you the contact details etc.

danny7147:
We're still miles away but you're welcome to offer our fully kitted one in Bournemouth if there are no closer offers.

Karl:

--- Quote from: danny7147 on  14, February, 2013  - 12:22:41 ---We're still miles away but you're welcome to offer our fully kitted one in Bournemouth if there are no closer offers.

--- End quote ---

thanks for the offer matie, but I think he is looking for one in the areas specified. I have offered him one of my c5's which is still an option for him. He is happy to travel to Crawley if necessary but would prefer a shorter journey if one is closer.

kamilb1998:
If I'm any closer in Banham, Norfolk I'd be quite happy for them to come and take pictures of mine.

Luke S:

--- Quote from: danny7147 on  14, February, 2013  - 12:22:41 ---We're still miles away but you're welcome to offer our fully kitted one in Bournemouth if there are no closer offers.

--- End quote ---

Again still to far

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version