News:

"I don't live in the past. I'm always excited by what I'm doing in the present." Sir Clive Sinclair

Author Topic: Might be selling one with lots of parts  (Read 2464 times)

Offline danny7147

• Battery level: 10
  • If at first you don't succeed... pay someone else.
    • Bikes To The Future
Might be selling one with lots of parts
« on: 22, September, 2013 - 17:52:52 »
We were talking last night about what to do with the new ok be we picked up recently and we might be looking at selling it and the parts if the price is right. I'm writing this on the Kindle so can't do photos or a link, bit check out the recent 'Another C5 sees the light of day' thread for details.

A friend of mine is coming to view tomorrow, but I might be persuaded by offers... I've got a figure in my head, so I'm open to offers but please don't be offended if I say no as it isn't a guarantee that I'm parting with it yet.

So... there's a November 1984 C5, reasonable condition, motor currently not working, but Pod works and has keys etc. Missing front wheel moulding and chain tensioner.

Mint boxed horn.

Mint boxed spare battery fitting kit.

Mint boxed indicators (missing outer cardboard box, but still in polystyrene.

Mint boxed mud flaps

Pair of mirrors, minor wear, with brackets

Booster cushion, slight wear but useable

Also have a complete set of paperwork including manual, accessories catalogue, insurance form, the whole lot.

Now, PLEASE remember this isn't a guarantee, I'm mainly interested at the moment to see what people would be prepared to offer me, so don't ask how much I want for things ;)

Offline rs20004wd

• Battery level: 2
  • 4 legs may be better than 2 but 3 wheels better then anything!
Re: Might be selling one with lots of parts
« Reply #1 on: 22, September, 2013 - 18:06:19 »
PM sent.