C5Alive General Category > C5 Publicity

In town for a ride !

(1/7) > >>

Retro Andy:
Thought I'd ride into town at lunch time today, promised to show a mate who works at a cycle shop in town my C5, its about six miles to cranks and back to work, which means my battery has done about 10 miles so far on its charge yesterday, and i've still got the middle orange indicator lit, so really impressed with its range.
Secondly most of the route I took was cycle tracks, people face's when they see me, and when I stopped and talked to some lads in the walks they had never seen one before and thought it was really cool, they took some pictures, had a sit in Charlie and took the web address, everyone smiled and said comments like:- cool, wow, whats that, did you make make and WOW IT'S A SINCLAIR C5 ?
Anyway had a little fun and enjoyed people's reactions.

Retro Andy.     

Karl:
Good to see you out there "flying the flag" mate  :)

I get a similar reaction when I pop along to the local shops in my c5....always get a friendly response.  8)

Wizbat:
I,m off for a pint with mine in about half an hour!!
as usual!!

minidaz:
I haven't been out on mine for ages. Really must take it out of the garage and go for a spin .... and get that C5 smile  ;D

Daz

Karl:

--- Quote from: Wizbat on  23, October, 2009  - 20:02:02 ---I,m off for a pint with mine in about half an hour!!
as usual!!

--- End quote ---

Not an every day sight -  a rock god , television star, in a c5 on the way to the pub

...superb  8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version