News:

"I don't live in the past. I'm always excited by what I'm doing in the present." Sir Clive Sinclair

Author Topic: March 22nd - 1st Build it / Ride it day - Margate  (Read 6781 times)

Offline patbrooks

• Administrator
  • Battery level: 0
  • 4 legs may be better than 2 but 3 wheels better then anything!
March 22nd - 1st Build it / Ride it day - Margate
« on: 28, February, 2014 - 13:47:17 »
Sat 22nd Mar – 1st Build it / Ride it day in Margate, Kent

We will spend the morning working on the C5’s checking them over (give them an mot so to speak) then go out for an enjoyable ride along the seafront of Margate – ride map to be confirmed but will depend on how long everyone would like to be out for, if the weathers nice and everyone is up for it there is a lovely ride from Margate to Reculver Towers and back and this can take all afternoon.
We will organise the day to include lunch and a pint most probably the BBQ as long as the weather can behave for us.

If you can and would like to join us we would love to see you, just let us know either by the forum or Facebook (it would be nice to know numbers in advance if possible)

look forward to seeing you
From all of us at C5Alive

Pat
« Last Edit: 07, April, 2014 - 15:28:10 by patbrooks »

Offline dantheref

• Battery level: 1
  • I used to be indecisive, but now im not so sure
Gutted i cant make this as i have a few things i would like some experts to advise me on, and would love to ride in a group!

Offline kamztrad

I will definitely be up for a ride out in Margate, haven't been down to that part of the world for years - pls put me down as a definite and let me know what the arrangements will be,
Cheers
Keith  :) :) :) :)

Offline patbrooks

• Administrator
Hi Keith

Glad you can make it, we will finalise the arrangements and the let you know where and what time to meet.

looking forward to it.
Pat

Offline dadandjames

• a man is a boy with a bigger toy
We would love to come to our first c5alive event, but it looks unlikely I can change my existing arrangements. When is the cut off date?

Offline patbrooks

• Administrator
Hi

It would be great to see some new faces for our 1st Margate run, if you could let us know by this Friday then we can plan for the day itself.

Thanks Pat

Offline patbrooks

• Administrator
Keith

I have sent you a message with details for Saturday.

Pat

Offline kamztrad

Sweet see you Sat Pat !
Keith

Offline patbrooks

• Administrator
Just a reminder that tomorrow is our 1st Build it / Ride it day in Margate

Let us know today if you come along, looking forward to a good day.

Pat

Offline patbrooks

• Administrator
Re: March 22nd - 1st Build it / Ride it day - Margate
« Reply #9 on: 24, March, 2014 - 09:37:08 »
A couple of pictures from our ride out on Saturday, the sun was out and fun was had by all, thank you Keith for coming down to see us and we look forward to more ride outs later in the year.

Offline kamztrad

Have to say was a really good afternoon and a great laugh - perfect place for a ride out along the front from Margate - really good to meet the gang (Eddie, Neil, Trevor, Pat and Issy) - nice to meet like minded enthusiasts who are mad about C5 s and really know their stuff.

Was very interesting to see some of the unique c5 s like Challenger, Tiger and the amazing Half-pint. These guys really are pushing C5alive forward and deserve all our support, I was made to feel really welcome and will definitely be attending C5alive events in future. Shame there weren't more enthusiasts to attend although I appreciate it was early in the year and the weather forecast looked dodgy although as it turned out it couldn't have been better.

Can't wait for the next event and look forward to meeting many more C5 fan's, let's really get behind these guys and get C5alive rockin' even more !!  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
« Last Edit: 25, March, 2014 - 09:02:36 by patbrooks »