News:

"You Tube" footage of the C5alive meetings
http://c5alive.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=303.0

Author Topic: C5alive "Pitstop Day" Saturday October 4th 2008  (Read 4768 times)

Karl

C5alive "Pitstop Day" Saturday October 4th 2008
« on: 01, September, 2008 - 09:44:30 »
Saturday of October 4th has been set aside for a C5 "pitstop session". The idea is for you to bring your C5 down to my place in Crawley and we can sort out any problems with your C5 that you might be struggling with. Labour will be free, just pay for any parts used. Saves on postage and packing  :D We could also fit tyres,brake cables ,mod brackets etc if you need help with those.

Depending on numbers, time and weather etc we could also have a short run around the Crawley route. ;)

This also provides an opportunity for those yet to own a C5 to "try before they buy", and pick up some tips and hints on what to look for before parting with their hard earnt cash. There are some very dodgy C5's out there....  :-X

« Last Edit: 03, March, 2009 - 15:31:21 by Karl (C5Alive) »

Offline Kurt

• Battery level: 2
Re: C5alive "Pitstop Day" Saturday October 4th
« Reply #1 on: 04, October, 2008 - 22:08:24 »
Another great day and a massive thanks to Karl and Martin for all their time and efforts in restoring 'Jetpac'.
The front brake caliper was totally stripped and rebuilt, new steel wheel added, broken brake cable replaced and back wheel bearing adjusted. To cap it all, Karl even valeted it for me, what more could you ask for!

Thanks again, the help was really appreciated and Angie was a welcome star with the Bacon Sarnies.
Now I am all set and ready for the Worthing run!

c5martin

Re: C5alive "Pitstop Day" Saturday October 4th
« Reply #2 on: 04, October, 2008 - 22:31:02 »