News:

"I don't live in the past. I'm always excited by what I'm doing in the present." Sir Clive Sinclair


Author Topic: C5 Transformer Robot  (Read 8233 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline KarlG

  • Hero Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 553
  • Battery level: 8
  • You don't have to be mad to own a C5, but it helps
Re: C5 Transformer Robot
« Reply #45 on: 21, January, 2013 - 19:36:03 »
I think it's time to give up the bear baiting.

When 99% have one opinion it doesn't mean that the remaining 1% is in the wrong, they just have a different opinion.  ::)


Offline pso-buzz

  • Sr. Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 296
  • Battery level: 4
  • 4 legs may be better than 2 but 3 wheels better then anything!
Re: C5 Transformer Robot
« Reply #46 on: 21, January, 2013 - 20:06:57 »
Ha ha ha @ Luke! 

I am getting the impression Danny that you are not too keen on it, just a hunch!  Am I right. Lol.

Simon

Now what could possibly male you think that? ??? I just hate artists in general... once in a while you see something and think ' Hey, that's clever!' but when you take something rare and irreplaceable and hack it to bits to make a sculpture that's where I draw the line lol!

Haha. We are not gonna get on, I am am artist!!  Sorry 

Simon

Offline Luke S

  • Luke 2000
  • Millennium Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1035
  • Battery level: 5
  • Sinclair C5
    • brooklandsmuseum
Re: C5 Transformer Robot
« Reply #47 on: 21, January, 2013 - 20:09:09 »
Trouble  ::)

Offline danny7147

  • Hero Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 562
  • Battery level: 10
  • If at first you don't succeed... pay someone else.
    • Bikes To The Future
Re: C5 Transformer Robot
« Reply #48 on: 21, January, 2013 - 20:13:51 »
Modern art like his or painting? ;)


Offline kamilb1998

  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 812
  • Battery level: 7
    • Project XJ40
Re: C5 Transformer Robot
« Reply #49 on: 21, January, 2013 - 20:14:46 »
Can we draw an end to this thread and move on chaps. This piece needs to be appreciated for what it is. There are plenty of other C5s being broken for parts elsewhere and there are still plenty of parts around.