News:

"I don't live in the past. I'm always excited by what I'm doing in the present." Sir Clive Sinclair

Main Menu

Pod problem question... again by Marra, sorry.

Started by marra, 02, August, 2010 - 17:58:04

Previous topic - Next topic

marra

Hello again. I have a spare pod that when connected up does nothing, not even let my motor run or anything, the c5 is dead. control box works with a working pod. Is the pod goosed.
  Marra's asking loads lately, sorry.

C5 ENTHUSIAST + RESTORER

Hi there Chas here we need to know more about the pod before we can help you ...

marra

What do you need to know ? this one looks ok on the inside but does no work the c5 at all. what should i look for to give info. thanks Marra.

radiomarty

Hi as Chas says we need a little more info but I would check the solder joints on the connector block (on the PCB) that the red plug goes onto.