News:

"I don't live in the past. I'm always excited by what I'm doing in the present." Sir Clive Sinclair

Main Menu

Transport of c5 using roof bars

Started by Pyrasanth, 24, February, 2011 - 16:59:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Pyrasanth

Hi,
Do any of you guys transport your c5 using roof bars? I'm looking at this option at the moment and only got this option or a very tight fit in the car with the front wheel off  :-[ I can't fig a tow bar and use a trailer which would have been my preferred option

Thanks Gary

Karl

I transported Voodoo about on the roof of my Ford Sierra (before I got "the bus"), easily done but do make sure you remove anything that is likely to fall off. Foam handlebar cover, boot and maybe front wheel shroud and headlight are a bit vulnerable and likely to go walkies.

ScubaChris

I'm going to try to get a set of roof bars for my car today. I haven't bought a C5 yet but I want to be ready for when that special one comes along... I'm not too confident of fitting one into my Fiat 500 so the roof is my only option!

C.