C5 Help > Tried & Tested : Share your good,or bad, experiences

My C5 Alarm

<< < (3/4) > >>

kamilb1998:

--- Quote from: PLOD11 on  07, May, 2012  - 21:16:36 ---HOW LONG DOES IT SOUND BEFORE RE SET ??  8)

--- End quote ---

No idea, I will set it off to find out at some point. But I would rather do it in the middle of nowhere so it won't irritate the neighbours.

MikeDX:

--- Quote from: kamilb1998 on  07, May, 2012  - 17:37:39 ---That's why I bought the one from my link. The delivery only took just over a week.

--- End quote ---

A WEEK! From Bristol?? Are they having a laugh?

Some china ebay sellers are *really* on the ball.

I have ordered stuff on a thursday and they have been on my doorstep on the following tuesday!

kamilb1998:

--- Quote from: MikeDX on  07, May, 2012  - 21:36:56 ---
--- Quote from: kamilb1998 on  07, May, 2012  - 17:37:39 ---That's why I bought the one from my link. The delivery only took just over a week.

--- End quote ---

A WEEK! From Bristol?? Are they having a laugh?

Some china ebay sellers are *really* on the ball.

I have ordered stuff on a thursday and they have been on my doorstep on the following tuesday!

--- End quote ---

The stuff had to be shipped in to their warehouse in Bristol, which is where they ship their items off from.

MikeDX:

--- Quote from: kamilb1998 on  07, May, 2012  - 21:44:28 ---The stuff had to be shipped in to their warehouse in Bristol, which is where they ship their items off from.

--- End quote ---

That's outrageous.

thedesigntailor:
If it's in bristol I could just op and grab it... but it looks like they are no longer for sale on your link.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version