C5 Help > Tried & Tested : Share your good,or bad, experiences

Boot lock?

<< < (3/5) > >>

Luke S:
"Everything back then was dine the cheapest possible way"

I think the predictive text is playing up again on your kindle

danny7147:
Yep, but on the plus side it hasn't said anything embarrassing yet... I'm just keeping my fingers crossed lol!

Karl:

--- Quote from: danny7147 on  31, December, 2012  - 16:13:31 ---I was a bit surprised to read about people having trouble obtaining boot locks. I needed one for mine, went to the local locksmith after measuring the hole, and £9 later came away with a barrel lock with bevelled cam. Fits perfectly, and for most locksmiths is a standard stock item... it keeps the boot shut too! So why does everyone else seem to have problems with this part??

--- End quote ---

some want to keep the Sinclair originality , hence the desire to find genuine boot locks

we've know about alternative locks for quite a while  ;)
http://c5alive.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,1275.msg10112.html#msg10112

C5 ENTHUSIAST + RESTORER:
Hi there regarding the rear indicators I think you will find they where made for the C5 and You will not find them on any other vehicle ...

But please keep looking ...
Bye Chas

Luke S:

--- Quote from: C5 ENTHUSIAST + RESTORER on  31, December, 2012  - 20:46:31 ---Hi there regarding the rear indicators I think you will find they where made for the C5 and You will not find them on any other vehicle ...

But please keep looking ...
Bye Chas

--- End quote ---

It would be interesting if the rear indicators were on another vehicle. I doubt it though but it is worth looking

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version