News:

Welcome to C5alive, the best place for help & advice on how to get the most from your iconic Sinclair C5. Check the meetings section today for events near you.
C5alive.co.uk  - Keeping the C5 Alive !!

Author Topic: Politics,the new game of things.  (Read 1908 times)

joggaeco

Politics,the new game of things.
« on: 30, October, 2011 - 04:25:49 »
Not everyones cup of tea, never been mine! 

I reckon the only way to make sure life is ok, is to have dabble in this, make sure things are set right from the top, so it is a game of neccessity rather than choice.

Then why let someone less able or poorely motivate? make the decisons on our lives!

Lookingto rejoin the Labour Party, and for a nomination of a lost Labour seat...then to contest the leadership and get Labour to serve the people as it should have and used to!

All possible with support from all who will help me and vote for me.

M y experince is one of hard graftand life at all different professions, from nursing, teachin, biz and now finance...so I know how to look after the whole country and every people British and for us to be a credible strong and respected nation.

I entered a UN Peace and Disarmanet Poetry competition, published by them, late entry, 41 votes, some form international peace organisations.

Now, I am entering a support the war hero's of 1st and 2nd world war locally.

I see and hear the politicians, and have admired them or been confused or bemused by them, now I know, how little they know and at times, care for the masses of people, or the do not know how to care?

Enough of the elelction ramble, so look out for any that need a nominee, here willing and able to help, and to train the next batch, so we get caring MP's...at least to our domestic population...u!

Joggaeco...to ride into Westminster in my C5!
« Last Edit: 30, October, 2011 - 04:29:38 by joggaeco »