C5alive Marketplace > Other Items

** now sold ** 1991 El Trans A/S mini-el for sale

<< < (6/6)

Karl:
Sold today, via a free advert in Classic Car Weekly  8)

Didn't quite get what I wanted for it, but near enough  :)...and I don't have to put up with any more time wasters on Ebay or lost listing fees , or even phone calls from people saying they want to buy it before ringing back an hour or so later and saying they've changed their minds  (without even viewing) ::)

Still sad to see the mini-el go, but onwards with other plans now....

coverman:
Have given up selling car covers on eBay because of the trouble I had from one buyer who gave us our only negative because he wanted and expected a bag free with the cover(bag not even mentioned in the description or shown in the photo and normally £6 extra). The hassle to get his accusatory remarks removed involved going to a notary public, but it still didn't eliminate the negative mark. The covers we sold on eBay were the same as our normal covers but way cheaper, to fill production voids at quiet times, but not planning to do it again.   

MikeDX:
This is an all too familiar story.. ebay's days are numbered..

Umpa:
Glad you got a result in the end, I considered it but I have no where to put it. 

Retro Andy:
Sorry to hear you have sold the Mini-El Karl, but looking forward to what you have next in store ?

Retro Andy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version