C5Alive Forum - Archive Section > 2010

18th July 2010 - M&Ms mk run revisited!

(1/12) > >>

MikeDX:
Radiomarty, Matt and myself will be trying the mk cycle route again on sunday the 18th July.

So far I've completed about 75% of the route using google maps so hopefully we can complete that and do the full round trip!

If anybody wishes to join us you will be more than welcome! Should be a good day out!

Attendees so far:

Radiomarty + Matt
MikeDX + 1 (maybe)
PLOD11
c515mph

Karl:
I'm happy to put this on the calendar and in the meetings and events section if you like , or would you prefer this to be kept more low key as a planning run for next years meeting ?

MikeDX:
Yeah if you can put it on the calendar that would be great! More the merrier really :)

radiomarty:
As we struggled a little with the route we have decided to visit it again before next years offical run to try to get better aquainted with it !!!. By next year we will have cracked it - I hope.

Karl:

--- Quote from: MikeDX on  04, July, 2010  - 19:22:01 ---Yeah if you can put it on the calendar that would be great! More the merrier really :)

--- End quote ---

The calendar and list of events have both been updated;
http://c5alive.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=719.0

Don't forget to put some piccies up from your run  8)

You might need to put a meeting point and time on here for anyone else that wants to come along.

Fingers crossed you enjoy some nice warm weather like before  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version