C5Alive Forum - Archive Section > 2009

3/5/09 Maidstone Classic Transport Show

(1/4) > >>

Karl:
We've been invited to support Spike, who is organising this event  8). Here's a copy of his email ;

Hi Karl.

Have attached an entry form for you and any other of your club
members.
Will be good to see you there..

Regards
Spike

If anyone else wants to come along and exhibit their C5 either contact Spike direct, or myself, and we can forward an entry form via email.

Some info copied from the entry form;

MAIDSTONE  CLASSIC  TRANSPORT  SHOW

SUNDAY  MAY  3RD  2009

10.30AM  -  5.00PM

TO BE HELD IN WEEK STREET, MAIDSTONE
ALL CLASSIC CARS,  BIKES,  AMERICAN CARS AND HOME BUILT VEHICLES ARE WELCOME

THIS IS A PILOT EVENT,  SHOULD THERE BE SUFFICIENT INTEREST IT COULD BECOME AN ANNUAL SHOW

THE SHOW IS BEING ORGANISED WITH THE BACKING OF MAIDSTONE BOROUGH COUNCIL,  WITHOUT WHOSE HELP THERE WOULD BE NO SHOW

WE AIM TO KEEP RULES AND REGULATIONS TO AN ABSOLUTE MINIMUM BUT WOULD ASK THAT  :-

A)      YOU ENSURE THAT NO OIL IS LEFT ON THE               
           ROAD
B)   MARSHALLS INSTRUCTIONS ARE ADHERED TO

C)       NO TRAFFIC MOVEMENT BETWEEN
            10.30am – 5.00pm EXCEPT UNDER EXCEPTIONAL
            CIRCUMSTANCES

I dont think point (A) applies too much to us , unless you've been over enthusiastic with the chain oiling & gearbox greasing  ;D

It would be nice to have a group of C5's there, plus it's a chance for us to chat about all things C5 with people that are interested in them  ;). When Martin and  I did the Ardingly and Amberley shows last year it was amazing to see the level of interest the C5's generate. 

ps - Spike is a c5alive forum member and built this;
http://c5alive.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=266.0

alan1310:
oooo i could kill 2 birds with one stone bring my c5 down in my american van well if i take the bed and the seats out 18 foot long and seven wide and it still can fit in as standard and would have to some how blag the missus to drive and let me put it in thats the c5 in the  van of course  ::)

Karl:
Alan , just a reminder - if you (or anyone else) want to attend this you'll need to fill out a form that needs to be with Spike by the end of the month.

Contact Spike or myself to obtain the necessary form. :)

Karl:
I've already posted my application - let me know if anyone else wants to come along .

Umpa:
I'm all trailered up and ready for the off !!! - gettin excited !!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version