C5Alive Forum - Archive Section > For Sale - Complete C5s

For sale: Perfect, unused C5 with almost all options !!

<< < (3/3)

C5 WILLOW:
Hi there I am very interested in your c5 is it in the uk if not are you visiting the uk.my email address viccia@yahoo.com if you could email me some photos regards mark.

quasimodo:

--- Quote from: dadandjames on  31, October, 2013  - 19:59:50 ---Have you tried to sell this before on another C5 site. The story seems rather familar.
Cant see the pictures on the link.

--- End quote ---

No, it's the first time it's for sale. Of course the story also applies to a number of c5's

frankev:

--- Quote from: dadandjames on  31, October, 2013  - 19:59:50 ---Have you tried to sell this before on another C5 site. The story seems rather familar.
Cant see the pictures on the link.

--- End quote ---
I posted this story on this forum about two years ago.  ;D
Quasimodo is completely right with this. I also talked about this story with lots of the visitors, from the UK, at the C5 meeting in Zutphen in 2011.

Since customs-officers in 1985/1986 took out the electric wiring because it was illegal in those days to ride electric bicycles in Holland, and there was only a very small group of people that did import one by them selves to prevent this from happening, it is save to state, if a C5 is found in the Netherlands, with original wiring, it belongs to this lot. For this one I am absolutely shure, I bought it from Jeroen and checked it with the former secretary of the Sinclair C5 club Nederlands, mr P Lasche. he confirmed the story. Another check can be done by the serial number. They probably all have the latest serial numbers. Would be logical.
here are some pictures of the C5 two years ago, when I just had it serviced.

greetz

Frank

Pep:
You must have been really good to get a C5 like that from Santa under the Christmas tree  :) :) :)

VRoyale:
So, I just joined the forum. Hi all! I've been interested in those C5's, but never got to buy one.

Anyway,  how much would yours sell for? Should i think in the price range of 700 or 300 euro?

------edit-----------
Rephrase: How much would a mint condition, original state, complete with books and original battery go for?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version