C5Alive Forum - Archive Section > 2009

Brooklands Easter Family Fun Days - 8th April 2009

(1/2) > >>

Karl:
I've been invited to help out at one of the Brooklands Easter family fun days
http://www.brooklandsmuseum.com/index.php?/events/details/fun-for-all-the-family-in-april/

I'm using the day as practice for the June 13th event, and will be providing a couple of C5's for use. I want to set up something similar to the "playpen" we had at the Test Hill Centenary, only this time people will be charged for trying out a C5.

All the money raised goes directly to Brooklands Museum, so we will be helping them raise some much needed funds to keep the place going  8)

This is really short notice, but if anyone wants to help out please let me know  ;)

c515mph:
I may be up for it,can you give details?

Karl:

--- Quote from: c515mph on  04, April, 2009  - 22:05:34 ---I may be up for it,can you give details?

--- End quote ---

Thanks mate, most appreciated  ;)

Brooklands ask for us to be on site for 11am , so not too early a start.

If you need any more info email/call me  :)

Retro Andy:
I think i'm going to have to move closer to Brooklands, can't make this one, but would have liked to join in, i'm getting C5 fun depression here, not seen you all for so long, anyway got a few jobs to carry out on Charlie over the next few weeks, needs a clean and grease up ready for some run's. Looking forward to the next meeting i am able to attend.

Retro Andy

Karl:

--- Quote from: Retro Andy on  07, April, 2009  - 08:05:29 ---...I think i'm going to have to move closer to Brooklands.....

Retro Andy

--- End quote ---

Mate , I love the place and would live there if they would let me  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version