News:

C5alive filming with "oldgoldtech.com" at Brooklands Museum - 13th November 2010
http://c5alive.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=1440.0

Author Topic: I so want one ! But is it in the box ??  (Read 10491 times)

marra

I so want one ! But is it in the box ??
« on: 28, January, 2012 - 19:20:13 »
I have been wanting one for years, an unused boxed one. Reminds me of the C5 in New Zealand ( boxed and unopened ).

I was hooked on the Somon says back in the 80's. On edge weather to get it.  :P :P

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SIMON-GAME-NEW-SEALED-BOX-RARE-/190632722382?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c62987fce

Karl

Re: I so want one ! But is it in the box ??
« Reply #1 on: 28, January, 2012 - 22:06:03 »
Tricky - as always , how do you know it's in there ? And if you open it, it loses value as no longer  "unopened"  ???

Offline MikeDX

• Battery level: 1
« Reply #2 on: 29, January, 2012 - 13:18:44 »
get it scanned at the airport luggage scanner :)

marra

« Reply #3 on: 29, January, 2012 - 14:25:20 »
This would not be for a collection, for me to open and use. I like the idea of owning a new one  ;D ... Sad I know  ::)  I did this with my original C5, bought a boxed one for £550 and opened it and use it. Brings a good feeling that its mine from new, few can say that ( probably cos they have more sense  :D ) . Not going to bother as with the international, if its faulty or a brick in it sending back at my expense and paypal probs would not be worth it. Off to play on my ' Altered Beast ' arcade in garage . M

Offline MikeDX

• Battery level: 1
« Reply #4 on: 29, January, 2012 - 20:45:36 »
Off to play on my ' Altered Beast ' arcade in garage . M

Good man!

I had the arcade running earlier. Sadly the winter has killed the crazy taxi by the looks of it! :(