News:

C5alive filming with "oldgoldtech.com" at Brooklands Museum - 13th November 2010
http://c5alive.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=1440.0

Author Topic: Just wondering... Is anyone selling a running C5?  (Read 5233 times)

12vboywilson

Just wondering... Is anyone selling a running C5?
« on: 24, April, 2008 - 20:47:49 »
Most preferably all parts there... DEFINATELY needs gearbox there (Sorry mark but they're just too expensive) otherwise I'm not too bothered on condition.
I just need a decent starting point without having to hunt down half of the bloody thing lol. Finding gearbox's for an affordable price at my age is just impossible lol a motor is doable, But I'd prefer a running one.

mark ((ex-c5alive))

Re: Just wondering... Is anyone selling a running C5?
« Reply #1 on: 24, April, 2008 - 20:49:59 »
I could let you have a runner, fully complete, for £150 - runs perfect, but needs a dam good tidy up and service and she does have a few battle scars etc

I could also service it for you etc but this would put the price up and I guess you would prefer to sdo that yoursefl anyway !

Mark

12vboywilson

« Reply #2 on: 24, April, 2008 - 20:51:40 »
I could let you have a runner, fully complete, for £150 - runs perfect, but needs a dam good tidy up and service and she does have a few battle scars etc

I could also service it for you etc but this would put the price up and I guess you would prefer to sdo that yoursefl anyway !

Mark
Yeah... 150 seems reasonable, I'll try to get the money together ^.^

12vboywilson

« Reply #3 on: 24, April, 2008 - 20:56:49 »
Also, If possible, Sort me some pics out, So I can plan ahead =)

12vboywilson

« Reply #4 on: 24, April, 2008 - 23:08:14 »
OR... Has anyone got a C5 I can try out? SOmeone nearby to Telford in the West midlands if possible?

DonkeySpank

« Reply #5 on: 25, April, 2008 - 08:47:12 »
I guess I'm probably the closest to you but I'm over in Warwick, so still quite a hike.  If you're in the area though, let me know and you're welcome to try your luck with "Clive" my C5 - "probably the most unreliable C5 in the world" LOL :D :D :D :D

12vboywilson

« Reply #6 on: 25, April, 2008 - 09:41:44 »
I guess I'm probably the closest to you but I'm over in Warwick, so still quite a hike.  If you're in the area though, let me know and you're welcome to try your luck with "Clive" my C5 - "probably the most unreliable C5 in the world" LOL :D :D :D :D
Are you busy this weekend? Cause I might be able to make a trip of it =D

DonkeySpank

« Reply #7 on: 25, April, 2008 - 10:29:45 »
LOL!! Afraid so mate, I've got a 1/2 marathon on Sunday so I'm not around this weekend!!!!!!!! SOZ!!!!!  :-\ :-\ :-\

Offline minimin

• Battery level: 0
« Reply #8 on: 19, January, 2009 - 22:23:56 »
Just seen this advert and I would be looking for one with a similar specification, running but could do with a tidy up. I'm up in liverpool bit could travel a bit.
Thanks in advance.
Mark