News:

"You Tube" footage of the C5alive meetings
http://c5alive.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=303.0

Author Topic: another control box problem question.  (Read 7514 times)

Offline radiomarty

• Millennium Member
  • Battery level: 100
Re: another control box problem question.
« Reply #15 on: 04, August, 2010 - 09:34:12 »

HMMM, No. The pod that was not working was down to the pins. had a set cut and resolded earlier. Now the last red led on the left is permanently on ! Now I have 3 control box's that seem to work well and 2 pods. now i have a pod that seems to be showing the same problem that i had earlier but the control box's work as should .... starting to give me an headache  :-[
[/quote]

What is up with the final control box (no.4)- we should be able to hopefully sort them all ? :)

Offline C5 ENTHUSIAST + RESTORER

• Millennium Member
  • Battery level: 8
« Reply #16 on: 04, August, 2010 - 12:51:46 »
Hi there  I do have the equipment and knowledge to test control boxes/ pods /ULA's and do some repares on them .but if the ULA is faulty its not reparable . (there will be a charge for the service)  Just contact me ..
« Last Edit: 04, August, 2010 - 12:54:07 by C5 ENTHUSIAST + RESTORER »

marra

« Reply #17 on: 04, August, 2010 - 23:25:53 »

HMMM, No. The pod that was not working was down to the pins. had a set cut and resolded earlier. Now the last red led on the left is permanently on ! Now I have 3 control box's that seem to work well and 2 pods. now i have a pod that seems to be showing the same problem that i had earlier but the control box's work as should .... starting to give me an headache  :-[

What is up with the final control box (no.4)- we should be able to hopefully sort them all ? :)
[/quote]
Just got number 4 sorted, changed the same. they all work now as i have ran them all on a test run. just got the pod with last red light on left side.  i can live with that.  been fitting a steel front wheel and got the city jet tyre no near max preasure for lower road resistance so hope to get more miles on charge.
  Gearbox teeth dont look so good at moment, may be considering buying a chas motor and gearbox set when money finds its way into my pocket  ;D Take it the Chas is the c5 supply man  8)
  thanks from the Marra  ;)