News:

"I don't live in the past. I'm always excited by what I'm doing in the present." Sir Clive Sinclair

Author Topic: Missing emails ?  (Read 3047 times)

Karl

Missing emails ?
« on: 21, June, 2010 - 15:48:39 »
Since Virgin Media introduced a few changes , I've noticed a few of my emails have gone missing.

Fortunately most of them were sent to the c5alive address so I was able to retrieve them from the admin side of this site, but I'm guessing a few sent to my blueyonder address must have gone AWOL.

I do know a few replies I sent out never made it either...

So if you're waiting for a reply from me it might be worth resending your message  ???

Karl

Re: Missing emails ?
« Reply #1 on: 20, July, 2010 - 15:01:20 »
My computer has gone wobbly again (same problem as before  >:() ..its binned my profile again and given me a temporary one - and I can't access my emails.

This means I may take a little longer to reply to any emails ....assuming they make it through  :-\

More than a tad frustrating ! 

Offline radiomarty

• Millennium Member
  • Battery level: 100
« Reply #2 on: 20, July, 2010 - 16:19:51 »
Nightmare - mine seem to be vanishing into hyperspace at the moment  ???

Karl

« Reply #3 on: 21, July, 2010 - 16:20:06 »
we're having a rare bit of luck at the moment, the computer has sort of fixed itself...see how long we access for  ??? (still lost all my short cuts though).

My techy-man (brother-in-law) seems to think its linked to the AVG updates....

Karl

« Reply #4 on: 22, July, 2010 - 19:17:51 »
Nightmare - mine seem to be vanishing into hyperspace at the moment  ???

..my computer has lost access to outlook once again  >:( :-X , so I've logged into my webmail account with Virgin - just working my way through the 2000+ emails sitting there  :o

gotta love computers  :-*

Karl

« Reply #5 on: 19, August, 2010 - 09:42:34 »
Not wanting to tempt fate - but the computer and my emails seem to be ok now  8)

Due to my weird shift pattern, email is probably the best way to contact me  :)