News:

C5alive - The Premier Sinclair C5 website
https://www.c5alive.co.uk

Author Topic: ** sold ** - my very own "box fresh" c5 is up for grabs !!  (Read 5832 times)

Karl

** sold ** - my very own "box fresh" c5 is up for grabs !!
« on: 21, August, 2010 - 15:47:03 »
Now placed on the shop side of the website;

http://c5alive.co.uk/ecommerce/product_info.php?cPath=23&products_id=215&osCsid=38ab4e2a14e0b3ab019878d35556edb6

As featured on the Gadget Show and displayed at C5-25  8)

My own "unused" c5, complete with the owners pack, is up for grabs at £1175 (o.n.o)

« Last Edit: 16, September, 2010 - 13:09:44 by BooBoo »

Karl

A few more piccies;

Despite being "unused" it's definately one for the serious c5 collectors out there having appeared on the telly 8)

Karl

Re: "Virgin" the c5 for sale - my very own "box fresh" c5 is up for grabs !!
« Reply #2 on: 01, September, 2010 - 22:10:57 »
Reduced this down to £999.95 for quick sale, need the space for a new project  ;)

Offline Retro Andy

• Global Moderator
  • Millennium Member
  • Battery level: 12
« Reply #3 on: 02, September, 2010 - 06:49:40 »
Karl you know I would love too :), but I can't  :'(

Retro Andy

Henrik Mønsted

« Reply #4 on: 03, September, 2010 - 08:18:34 »
Hi BooBoo.

Maybee something for me, what about the battery, tires after some many years ? :)

Karl

« Reply #5 on: 03, September, 2010 - 08:37:56 »
Battery not included

Tyres look good - it has been properly dry stored so there's no obvious signs of deterioration.  Given their age I imagine they wont be as pliable as they should be so if you wanted to use it on the road I'd recommend changing them and keeping the originals for display purposes.

Henrik Mønsted

« Reply #6 on: 03, September, 2010 - 09:08:22 »
Hi BooBoo

Need it for the road/ ready to run, any idea of the price for a battery ?  Does it standard comes with indicator for battery level ?

Karl

« Reply #7 on: 03, September, 2010 - 19:51:44 »
Hi BooBoo

Need it for the road/ ready to run, any idea of the price for a battery ?  Does it standard comes with indicator for battery level ?

One of the functions of the pod is to provide a "fuel guage" for the battery. It will shut the c5 down when it feels the need to protect the battery from being over discharged.

If you want to keep the original Sinclair keyswitch, then a type 038 (or similar) car battery will be fine. I'm assuming this would be cheaper for you to source locally. Once Adam Harper (Sinclair Vehicles) is back in play, you could source a battery from him.

Henrik Mønsted

« Reply #8 on: 03, September, 2010 - 20:29:28 »
Hi BooBoo.

As i can understand, the pod has a indicator for the battery ?  with a type 038 battery, how many miles can it run ? Don't know any thing about Adam Harper, so can you help about the battery ? Don't want to do anything wrong, and do you know how to get sidemirrors ? Sorry for asking allot but this is all new to me.

Karl

« Reply #9 on: 03, September, 2010 - 20:43:57 »
Adam Harper runs Sinclair Vehicles - and is pretty much the only person with a supply of "new" old stock spares and accessories such as the mirrors etc.

Take a read through the "unofficial handbook" ;
 http://c5alive.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=627.0
....it should give you some more background info and a useful insight into the c5  8)

Henrik Mønsted

« Reply #10 on: 03, September, 2010 - 21:09:45 »
Hi BooBoo.

Thanks for the link, is there a link or an email to Adam Harper ?  Can you help with a battery if I buy your C5 ?

Karl

« Reply #11 on: 04, September, 2010 - 08:48:14 »
Adam Harper has taken his website down for the time being so you wont be able to contact him for now.

If you were to buy my c5 ,would you be collecting it ?If so, purchasing abattery would not be a problem.

If you wanted to post the c5, then sending a battery is not a good idea.

Henrik Mønsted

« Reply #12 on: 06, September, 2010 - 10:15:16 »
Hi BooBoo.

My first idea was to Collecting it, i am working 6-7 days a week at the moment, so i am looking at ways to get it to Denmark. Need it with the best battery that fit the C5 and the Charger/original keyswift, if you buy the battery, i Will pay for it and the same with the tyres, is this possibel ?

Karl

« Reply #13 on: 06, September, 2010 - 13:41:12 »
I'm sure something could be arranged  ;)

But I will say (much to the amusement of the others on here) that until it is paid for, or I receive a non-refundable deposit, then the c5 is still up for grabs to the first person that comes up with the pennies.

I've had a couple of people let me down before, so this seems the best way of confirming a serious interest in purchasing. 

Henrik Mønsted

« Reply #14 on: 06, September, 2010 - 14:08:21 »
If that's the way, it fine with me, can you give me a total amount with the battery and tyres, remember that the battery must bee the best available