News:

"You Tube" footage of the C5alive meetings
http://c5alive.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=303.0

Author Topic: ** sold ** C5 For Sale (with link to pictures)  (Read 2416 times)

giles

** sold ** C5 For Sale (with link to pictures)
« on: 22, March, 2011 - 12:28:15 »
Hi Folks,
Photos added by way of a link to an ad a while back when I thought I needed to sell....  It's the second C5 in the pictures, only difference to the photo's as posted is that I have since bought the correct front wheel cover and fitted new side stripes.

I now have 3 C5's and I have run out of room! So I am going to reluctantly sell one.
As suplied by Adam Harper this C5 is fully serviced, it has been completely reliable and it's good to go!  It came with the key block and sinclair battery but I switched this to the leisure battery quick release terminals (still have original bits).  It has a new 65A/hr battery that is in very good condition as it is always on a trickle charge. It came fully serviced by Adam who fitted many new parts.  It has new low rolling resistance Schwable tyres and tubes all round, new drive belt, he has even fitted a brand new control box and pod ££££'s.  It has new side stripes and it also has a high vis mast. (I'll post a picture as soon as poss, but it looks great, original and very smart condition)
Can deliver at cost from Stratford Upon Avon (within reason!).
http://c5alive.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=993.0
£350
Cheers, Giles
07956 488334 (m) or email gpalfrey@jaguarlandrover.com
« Last Edit: 25, April, 2011 - 21:44:53 by BooBoo »

Offline POZE

• Battery level: 1
Re: C5 For Sale **with link to pictures**
« Reply #1 on: 01, April, 2011 - 18:20:37 »
Hey, paying deposit now, cheers, looking forward to getting this early C5!

Cheers, Poze

Offline POZE

• Battery level: 1
« Reply #2 on: 25, April, 2011 - 08:24:36 »
cheers for the sale Giles.

All received, mostly serviced yesterday, mirrors, mud flaps and horn also fitted.
Indicators to go on next week once i print the template and also buy the relevant drill bits and missing spring clips!  Probably get a set of genuine tyres to, just to make it look totally like the one in the Accessories catalogue picture.!

Cheers, Paul

giles

Re: ** sold ** C5 For Sale (with link to pictures)
« Reply #3 on: 15, May, 2011 - 17:43:02 »
That makes me laugh, I changed the tyres from the originals to the city jet as they are 'better', hope you can still use teh new ones.....  they are very good and have a degree of puncture resistance to them.

What's the latest on the C5 now?  How is it going so far?
Cheers, Giles

Offline frankev

• Battery level: 0
  • One Sinclair on the road, doesn't mean it's summer
    • Sinclair meeting in Holland in july 2011
« Reply #4 on: 17, May, 2011 - 10:32:31 »
Probably get a set of genuine tyres to, just to make it look totally like the one in the Accessories catalogue picture.!

Maybe I can help here, I have about seven complete sets of original Sinclair tyres varying between fair and as new. But to be honest, the Schwalbe tyres are better. They have a lower rolling resistance, fit better so they don't have the bad habit to come off when the pressure is a little to high.

greetz

Frank