News:

Welcome to C5alive, the best place for help & advice on how to get the most from your iconic Sinclair C5. Check the meetings section today for events near you.
C5alive.co.uk  - Keeping the C5 Alive !!

Author Topic: 3 years today !  (Read 2492 times)

Karl

3 years today !
« on: 12, April, 2011 - 08:02:35 »
It is now 3 years since I took the helm of "c5alive"  8)

Looking at how the forum has grown, and the list of meetings and events we've held over the years, I think things have gone fairly well  ;D

Thanks for all your support guys , wouldn't be the same without you all joining in  :)

Offline radiomarty

• Millennium Member
  • Battery level: 100
Re: 3 years today !
« Reply #1 on: 12, April, 2011 - 08:36:51 »
Thanks to you and Angie for providing all the fun , events and madness - top job bud here's to the next 3  :) :) :)

Offline Retro Andy

• Global Moderator
  • Millennium Member
  • Battery level: 12
« Reply #2 on: 12, April, 2011 - 08:49:35 »
Wow, three years, you are doing a fine job Karl & Angie, over the past three years all of you that I have met have always been very friendly and a fantastic group of people, many thanks to Karl & Angie for all your help and advise, and making me feel part of a great little team.  :)

Retro Andy.

Offline frankev

• Battery level: 0
  • One Sinclair on the road, doesn't mean it's summer
    • Sinclair meeting in Holland in july 2011
« Reply #3 on: 12, April, 2011 - 18:47:55 »
Wow Three years, congrats from Holland, mate.
Since the other topic from you having a Birthday celebration today as well, makes me wonder. Did you get C5Alive as a birthday present? ;)

Karl

« Reply #4 on: 12, April, 2011 - 20:31:09 »
Wow Three years, congrats from Holland, mate.
Since the other topic from you having a Birthday celebration today as well, makes me wonder. Did you get C5Alive as a birthday present? ;)

Quite close to the truth mate - C5alive was a present to myself after the previous owner wanted to give it up.