News:

"I don't live in the past. I'm always excited by what I'm doing in the present." Sir Clive Sinclair

Author Topic: South Hants Vehicle Preservation Society Annual - 1/6/14  (Read 2050 times)

Offline danny7147

• Battery level: 10
  • If at first you don't succeed... pay someone else.
    • Bikes To The Future
South Hants Vehicle Preservation Society Annual - 1/6/14
« on: 03, December, 2013 - 17:50:49 »
Description: South Hants Vehicle Preservation Societies Classic Vehicle Show and popular Autojumble. SHVPS are Hiring the Queen Elizabeth country Park site at Gravelly Hill, 3 miles South of Petersfield on the A3. Full H & S covers marshalls, PA, Registration facilities, First Aid, Catering outlets, Kiddies rides, Punch & Judy, Silver band, etc. Classic vintage and Veteran, Commercial and Motorcycles - over 25 years old - Customised vehicles not welcome. . 300 Cars, Commercials, Motorcycles and Military vehicles of all shapes, sizes and makes dating from 1903 to 1986. Full refreshment and catering facilities, Licensed Bar, Brass band, Fairground Organ, Childrens entertainment, roundabout, Toilets and First Aid facilities Over 150 stalls predominantly Autojumble plus toys, flowers and bric-a-brac. A memorable day out for all the family whatever your interest. Why not come along and browse the stalls, view the vehicles or just soak up the atmosphere.

Time: 10am - 4pm

Contact: Bob J.R. O'Donnell, 023 80435176,  bob.odonnell@btopenworld.com, http://www.shvps.org.uk/

Fee: £5