News:

C5alive filming with "oldgoldtech.com" at Brooklands Museum - 13th November 2010
http://c5alive.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=1440.0

Author Topic: ABS PUMP PART NO.  (Read 4100 times)

SPENCER

ABS PUMP PART NO.
« on: 16, December, 2008 - 14:38:27 »
Hi!
I've just joined and I'm afraid I need help already!!
I've got a C5 2.0 Hdi VTR auto on a 53 reg and it's got a fault code that comes back that the ABS pump is blocked.
It's now failed its MOT for the ABS light and I'm trying to source a second-hand pump but there are so many different part numbers.
Can anyone tell me just how imprtant it is to get matching part numbers on this or will anyone fit?
Many Thanks, Spencer.

Offline alan1310

• Battery level: 5
  • i wish i was that man
Re: ABS PUMP PART NO.
« Reply #1 on: 16, December, 2008 - 16:03:32 »
lol wrong c5 mate  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Offline Retro Andy

• Global Moderator
  • Millennium Member
  • Battery level: 12
« Reply #2 on: 16, December, 2008 - 20:52:45 »
Hi, sorry, but reading this gave me a little bit of chuckle, as Alan said wrong c5, this forum is for the Sinclair C5 not the Citroen C5. However i do work in the aftersales department of a main Citroen delearship, my advise is to get the fault correctly diagnosed as the ABS block is not a common problem   ?

Andy 

Durango2k

« Reply #3 on: 21, October, 2009 - 20:09:58 »
Retro Andy- just saw you're working for Citroen. Just wanted to say I do take out my SM this weekend...

Carsten

Offline Retro Andy

• Global Moderator
  • Millennium Member
  • Battery level: 12
« Reply #4 on: 22, October, 2009 - 05:47:58 »
Citroen SM, Wow ! please post some pictures, they are fantastic, very rare and worth a bit of gold, only ever seen a few, but never had the chance of a drive in one, you are a lucky man  :)

Retro Andy.