News:

"You Tube" footage of the C5alive meetings
http://c5alive.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=303.0

Author Topic: Other C5's in Thanet?  (Read 3552 times)

Jeffers

Other C5's in Thanet?
« on: 01, January, 2009 - 23:27:30 »
Hi everyone

I have been keeping my ears close to the ground after hearing of another C5 spotted in westwood (braver than I, westwood traffic is aweful!!!) either blue or black colourwise.

A van driver overtook me yesterday and said that I'd made the news  :o pretty cool but not likely as this was the first time in 2 months i'd gone out for a ride (thanks for the tyres and the motor mod braket by the way, they've really helped  ;) ) so he must have meant the other C5.

Anyway the reason for this post is if the owner happenes to find this forum on the internet and reads this post then they could respond and maybe get some local runs planned.   ;D ;D

Well... a man can dream  :P

Karl

Re: Other C5's in Thanet?
« Reply #1 on: 02, January, 2009 - 15:24:11 »
....and maybe get some local runs planned.   ;D ;D

Hiya mate - you should plan a meeting anyway, you may be pleasantly surprised as to how many c5's turn up .

Don't forget, most people have only seen a C5 in a museum, seeing a few of them out and about always cheers everyone up. So even if only a couple of c5's turn up to your meeting it's all still worth it   8).   

When you're ready, feel free to give me a call if you want to discuss it first  ;)

Glad you've got your c5 up and running, it's always nice to hear of another one being resurrected  :)