News:

C5 Alive attending the following event
Easter Sunday 20th April 2014 - Sandwich Gears of Change Motor Show - Kent
http://classicmusicandmotors.co.uk/flv_portfolio/motor-shows/

Author Topic: C5 Spares  (Read 4527 times)

flumpster1566

C5 Spares
« on: 21, February, 2009 - 13:10:15 »
Hello everyone :) . Due to getting moaned at every day from my wife , im selling my C5 in bits / parts. I can be found on fleabay my name on there is "flumpster1566" . Over the next few days / week i will be listing all my parts.
If i have posted this in the wrong section im very sorry .

Karl

Re: C5 Spares
« Reply #1 on: 21, February, 2009 - 18:08:05 »
No worries mate, everyone loves a bargain  :)

Is it a spare C5 you are breaking ?  Shame to see another one bite the dust, but I guess not all are repairable  - out of interest, what was the cause of its demise ?

Hopefully you're not going to end up "c5-less"  :o

Offline Retro Andy

• Global Moderator
  • Millennium Member
  • Battery level: 12
« Reply #2 on: 22, February, 2009 - 07:57:09 »
I'm after a rear light if in perfect condition, may be able to save you listing if you have one. (Sorry Karl, dont want to be cheeky)

Retro Andy

Offline fezza_rs

• Battery level: 4
« Reply #3 on: 22, February, 2009 - 08:45:57 »
its already on the bay andy he only lives in york 10mins from me shame then id have a local person to talk c5 with!

Karl

« Reply #4 on: 22, February, 2009 - 09:24:56 »
I'm after a rear light if in perfect condition, may be able to save you listing if you have one. (Sorry Karl, dont want to be cheeky)

Retro Andy

...not a problem with "one off's" , obviously it would be different if it was a warehouse full being sold without asking first

flumpster1566

« Reply #5 on: 22, February, 2009 - 11:40:33 »
Hello everyone , the C5 sadly has to go as my wife has gone into "nagging overdrive" . Im in the proccess of buying another C5 that is in mint condition, one owner from new . Was waiting for the sales pitch ie "just used it to go to church once a week". As said i collect mostly everything sinclair.I have a vast amount of sinclair items , when time permitts i list the items on fleabay http://shop.ebay.co.uk/merchant/flumpster1566 . As said i collect and im a trader which doesnt go down to well on a well known speccy site, but little baby flumps have to be fed :)

flumpster1566

« Reply #6 on: 24, February, 2009 - 15:17:59 »
Hello again and thanks for all the friendley advice and for making me feel part of the community  :)

Karl

« Reply #7 on: 25, February, 2009 - 12:02:36 »
Hello again and thanks for all the friendley advice and for making me feel part of the community  :)

It was posted on the old forum that once you own a Sinclair C5 you automatically gain a whole new circle of friends, something I hope will continue on here.

It's all looking good so far  ;)