C5Alive General Category > C5 Pimping !

48v 1,5Kw

(1/5) > >>

Maarten:
Saw its bin a while something posted in the pimpsection so.., Build a road "legal" Sinclair C5 on steroids, battery= lifepo4 from a bike build a while ago, started by building subframe for motor/bearing's/brake and to make it stiff so there wil be no extra force on the origanal frame.
Small motor/controller from China normaly for a goped/step, mounted in the middle for centering weight and beter cooling.
Tf8 chain and sprocket 11/44 straigt to rear axle (for a reverse function future)
For now simple simple mechanical discbrake hope to go hydro. soon
Made a seat cushion for comfort and looks
Build a *pardon my French*pit on the stearingbar cover to mount extra buttons and a counter/tacho
Afcourse alarm ,led light's, remote speed adjuster 35/70 km/h so a bit road legal, no holles drilled extra easy change to original setting.
And some project's on the long run like blinklight under the mirror and taillight whit leds for signal/light/brake/reverse
Even have a worked out idear for carbon frame, now the money to make one.
For now a youtube link, hope to post some pictures soon,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmmU-sfXF3Y

Maarten.

frankev:
Great things you create Maarten,  8)

Hoping for more to come! Have some pictures?

Greetz

Frank

frankev:
Sun was shining today 8). So I made a picture from your seat cushion, and your battery lid, they work really well for me!

greetz

Frank

Maarten:
Thanks Frank, hope you enjoy the seat cushion whit every ride, just sined up to photobucket, just a test to see if adding works, the DELUX out of ABS frech from the press, if posting works can ad some more pictures of the subframe and other things perhaps.

Maarten.

Maarten:
Heeey that works..

Some photo's of the subframe to hold the motor,bearings and brakes to transfer force to original frame, no holes drild in the original frame and verry stif , motor straight to the axele to reverse in future, weight of the motor is now in the middle and cools better but hoop to make a nice plastic cover to protect the controller/wires and form a cooling tunnel and ad thermostate/fan to have a nice finich.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version