News:

Meeting the Gadget Show team
http://c5alive.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=404.0

Author Topic: BBC Radio Oxford Interview - want to help out ?  (Read 1906 times)

Karl

BBC Radio Oxford Interview - want to help out ?
« on: 08, January, 2012 - 17:43:22 »
Hi Guys . I have received an invite to take part in a radio interview with BBC Radio Oxford on the 10th January (anniversary of the c5 launch). The interview will be around 1030am and usually only last a few minutes, but because I'll be at work I won't be able to take part. This will be a follow up chat to see how we're all getting on after the last interview I had - which resulted in the furry C5 being named Malcom in honour of the DJ I was talking with  ;D

The last interview was light hearted and a lot of fun, if you are able to help out please email me asap and we can sort out the details.

Offline thedesigntailor

• Battery level: 5
  • designer and C5 newbie
    • GLOW creative
Re: BBC Radio Oxford Interview - want to help out ?
« Reply #1 on: 09, January, 2012 - 18:34:33 »
Would due happy to Karl.

Unless I'm too late?

Karl

Re: BBC Radio Oxford Interview - want to help out ?
« Reply #2 on: 09, January, 2012 - 20:01:04 »
I spoke with the researcher today and sadly we've missed the boat for tomorrow as the run schedule had to be sorted by this afternoon.

Not to worry though as they said they would like to include us in another programme a little later.

Just to clarify, the interviews are done via telephone - you don't have to go into the studio in Oxford.