News:

C5alive meets Chris Barrie
http://c5alive.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=417.0

Author Topic: Keep death off the road - drive on pavement  (Read 3867 times)

Offline noonoo

• Battery level: 4
Keep death off the road - drive on pavement
« on: 03, November, 2009 - 18:44:48 »
Hi

Just to let you know - that Jordan (mine and Karl's) daughter has passed her driving test a the first attempt.  Oh my god another teenager out on the road - glad we ride C5's on the pavements. :)

Offline radiomarty

• Millennium Member
  • Battery level: 100
Re: Keep death off the road - drive on pavement
« Reply #1 on: 03, November, 2009 - 19:22:03 »
Congrats to Jordan - well done I understand it's a bit harder to pass these days (no man with a red flag like when I was a lad ) Does that mean another vehicle for the household. ::)
« Last Edit: 03, November, 2009 - 22:46:00 by radiomarty »

Offline Umpa

• Global Moderator
  • Battery level: 1
« Reply #2 on: 03, November, 2009 - 22:26:43 »
Way to go Jordan :)

now the fun can begin ;)

Karl

« Reply #3 on: 04, November, 2009 - 03:26:03 »
Congrats to Jordan - well done I understand it's a bit harder to pass these days (no man with a red flag like when I was a lad ) Does that mean another vehicle for the household. ::)

I offered her a "company car" , thought "Dave" might be suitable , but she has got herself a Citroen AX instead  ??? :-*.

Reckon she might want to become friends now with retroAndy our resident Citroen dude  ;D :D

Offline Retro Andy

• Global Moderator
  • Millennium Member
  • Battery level: 12
« Reply #4 on: 04, November, 2009 - 07:31:14 »

I offered her a "company car" , thought "Dave" might be suitable , but she has got herself a Citroen AX instead  ??? :-*.

Reckon she might want to become friends now with retroAndy our resident Citroen dude  ;D :D

The Citroen Ax was and still is a very good car, if you ever need any parts or technical info let me know, I can get the parts at staff rates and we still have the workshop manuals (In books, not CD !) R the good old days  ;D
Well done on passing your driving test, that feeling of going out in a car on your own for the first time is strange and a good feeling you will remember for a long time.

Retro Andy.

Offline fezza_rs

• Battery level: 4
« Reply #5 on: 04, November, 2009 - 11:45:42 »
So what she wants to do is bang on the rear beam and front struts off a saxo vts, Full AX maxi kit with 8in wide 16" speedlines, 283mm brakes off a GTI6 306, Full JP4S 1.6 16v engine out of a c2 VTS running on DTA management with rotrex supercharger, BTB maifold and exhaust system and remap at gmc.

or.........

She could just drive it as it is  ;D congratulations!