News:

C5alive filming with "oldgoldtech.com" at Brooklands Museum - 13th November 2010
http://c5alive.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=1440.0

Author Topic: ** now sold ** 2 x C5 for sale in Warwick.  (Read 2791 times)

Matt Bishop

** now sold ** 2 x C5 for sale in Warwick.
« on: 23, November, 2010 - 21:02:50 »
Hi Folks

i have 2 x C5 for sale with 4 chargers. They have been stored in a warehouse for some 17 years so need checking over but look ok. (4 x Batteries too but i havent tested them). They can be viewed in Warwick, CV34 4QY. i can be contacted on matt@leamboatcentre.com or 07939 953 661.
I couldnt upload a picture so email & i will send over.
Regards, Matt.
« Last Edit: 12, January, 2011 - 11:57:05 by BooBoo »

Karl

Re: 2 x C5 for sale in Warwick.
« Reply #1 on: 23, November, 2010 - 21:58:34 »
piccies always help, why not post some via a hosting site - most of us here have photobucket accounts which are really easy to use;

Using photobucket

1) log into your own photobucket account & upload the piccies from your computer onto the site

2) place your cursor onto the picture you wish to post within the topic on this forum, you will see four options appear

3)  right click & copy the fourth/bottom option (IMG code)

4) paste the link into the posting

Your picture should now feature in the forum posting.

Remember, if you move or delete the picture within your photobucket account then it will automatically be deleted from this forum.

Matt Bishop

« Reply #2 on: 25, November, 2010 - 22:00:12 »
thanks for the tip re photobucket... i tried it but it drove me mad as it kept rejecting album names... i dont have alot of patience with computers,

Offline frankev

• Battery level: 0
  • One Sinclair on the road, doesn't mean it's summer
    • Sinclair meeting in Holland in july 2011
« Reply #3 on: 27, November, 2010 - 15:03:25 »
Hello Matt,

I use Picassa webalbums from google. You have a Reply or topic window from this forum opened, In another window, where you have your picture in a web album selected and opened (doubleclick) . you can press the insert image button on this page, second button from the left on the bottom line, then from the picassa photo window, select the picture with your mouse and hold/pull it to this reply window between the two middle ]*[  from the image insert, and drop it there where I put the asterisk.

Succes

Frank

Offline POZE

• Battery level: 1
« Reply #4 on: 11, January, 2011 - 19:25:23 »
Thanks for the deal Matt on these, look forward to getting them down to Bournemouth. Cheers  ;D

Karl

« Reply #5 on: 12, January, 2011 - 11:56:40 »
Thats good news.

I'll amend the toipic as "sold"  8)