C5Alive Forum - Archive Section > 2011

Do any C5'ers other than me live up north?

(1/8) > >>

ScubaChris:
There are so many great events being organised on these pages but they all seem to be so far down south  ;)

I'm hoping to bring my newly restored C5 to one or two events this year but it would be great if we could arrange something more convenient for us northeners...

Any other North-ites on here who'd be interested? I'm on the Wirral (north west).

C.

c5virgin:
sorry bud, way down south, soham, Ely. very flat here though and perfect c5 terrain! travel alot though so if im up that way and i can find some locking wheel nuts for my c5 will give you a shout lol!
pete

ScubaChris:

--- Quote from: c5virgin on  09, April, 2011  - 21:07:13 ---sorry bud, way down south, soham, Ely. very flat here though and perfect c5 terrain! travel alot though so if im up that way and i can find some locking wheel nuts for my c5 will give you a shout lol!
pete

--- End quote ---

Hmmm... That's usually the image southeners have of Liverpool. Usually the ones who have never been there  ;)

That said, the Wirral isn't Liverpool. It's pretty rural where I live and very flat (apart from the hilly bits of course).

C.

c5virgin:
I was up that way in my old job alot, loved liverpool, people very friendly and nice. Never been to the wirrral though so it could be a good day out once i change engine on saab. There is a lovely newly built cycle path between soham and ely which is smoother than a babies backside so will try that one evening in the week. Its about 3 miles long right beside the river so will take some pics and post on here.
pete

Lancealot:
Hi yes I live in Manchester and Coverman lives Leeds and we have both mention that we are up for a northern run.

thank
Lance

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version