News:

Welcome to C5alive, the best place for help & advice on how to get the most from your iconic Sinclair C5. Check the meetings section today for events near you.
C5alive.co.uk  - Keeping the C5 Alive !!

Author Topic: Shift rota  (Read 2712 times)

Karl

Shift rota
« on: 17, August, 2010 - 16:40:02 »
As from October this year (2010) , I will be moving on from my present 8hr shifts to a new 12hr shift rota (25 week shift pattern !!).

I'll wait and see what impact this has on my c5alive activities, hopefully things will be okay  :P

Karl

Re: Shift rota
« Reply #1 on: 21, September, 2010 - 15:00:30 »
It's now official, my shift pattern at work changes on 4th October...in the run-up to the change over date I'll be working 9 days on,2 days off, 11 days on  :o >:( 
(The two days off are when we go to the BVS electrathon !)

As you can see, it doesn't leave me much time to deal with things over the next few weeks  :-\. I'll try my best to keep on top of all the c5alive stuff, but I suspect it will end up with a few delays in replies to emails,forum topics etc

Offline Retro Andy

• Global Moderator
  • Millennium Member
  • Battery level: 12
« Reply #2 on: 22, September, 2010 - 06:45:13 »
Good luck in adapting to your new shifts Karl, please redirect anything you think anyone else could help and deal with if you like.

Retro Andy   

Karl

« Reply #3 on: 22, September, 2010 - 10:34:34 »
cheers mate  ;)

Offline radiomarty

• Millennium Member
  • Battery level: 100
« Reply #4 on: 22, September, 2010 - 17:22:05 »
Good luck in adapting to your new shifts Karl, please redirect anything you think anyone else could help and deal with if you like.

Retro Andy   

Well said Andy - Karl ditto